Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex for Sex or Sex for a loved one

I feel like a dirty male hoar. I just had sex with one of my best friends and her ex - boyfriend last night 2m/1f . And I feel like shit. Granted it was great sex but I think I am maturing or something. I would much rather have sex with someone that I cared about deeply and just be with her all night and hold her. I was really drunk last night and got invited to be in a threesome and I did. STUPID! From now on I will only have sex with girls that I care deeply about. No more of this hooking up shit.

I had asked before (couple of months ago) about a threesome.

And after giving much thought I don't think I could EVER share my bf with any other girl. It would just be . . I dunno . . . wierd.

Sex is fun and GREAT but sex and making love with someone you care about is just unbeatable.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

I agree, sex with a partner you love is the ultimate form of sex......just the best......but I don't look down on random fucks either......it can be fun and stimulating for a night......as long as the two people can handle waking up the next morning and facing each other....if not, it's probably one of the worst things to happen.......as far as threesomes, it's tough to do without someone feeling uncomfortable but if the three are all down and comfi.....whoooohhhhh it can be good....just my opinions though...

MikeY

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......"