Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say my Name, Say my Name

lalate

So you're at a party. And your friend(s) leaved the room for a second. And when they come back, they find you doing the freakiest, craziest thang to impress or snag a girl you met since they left the room.

Name those memorable moments when you did something totally ridiculous to impress a girl that made your friends look at you when they returned and say - "lol what the world is he doing?!"

Let's start this off....

My friends reminded me of this story last night when I was at a beach party wtih some girls for their bday and my buddy pointed at me and said - ladies, you need a stripper for the birhtday girl?

Bar: Hotel Bar in the W Hotel

Details: I was in the bar, which was brighty lit, with two buddies, unwinding after a day of business. In rolls about 12 sistas all decked up. One is wearing a 12 cent tiara. Ive seen the situation so I know what this is - bacharalette party. I see the limo outside through the bar window parked on the stret (biggest stretch ever).

I make one mistake and say sarcastically - hey, who's getting married tomorrrow morning? Wanta stripper tonight? (Little do I realize, im dressed in quasi club clothes so Im looking more hot than business-like tonight).

Before I know what happens, one of the sistas is literally yanking down my zipper and popping my pants button yanking for my pants to come down. Cuz I'm in the middle of the friggen five star well lit W with clients all around me I met earlier that day, not some dark bar, i'm holding onto my pants for dear life trying to keep my pants on. The girl stops.

Then we head to the cards. We all know the cards they sell for these silly barcharaette parties - geta kiss from a guy, get a guy to buy you a drink. My luck, the bride to be pulls the card that says "getta foot massage from a hot guy". So here iit goes. I grab that foot and put it on my thigh aprox and massage and massage and she's like "higher higher" ... Well, by the time I got too high she said "god ur hot. Are you single?" "Yes" to whch she responds "God, why do I have to be getting married tomorrow?"

And just when I thought I was free the zipper girl comes up to me again and is like - whats ur name. You aint from around here. Youre hot. Bla bla bla .. And bam, goes she for my friggen zipper again. She is literally trying to rip those pants to floor as im holding onto the waistband for dearlife saying - THE LIMO! In the LIMO! Not HERE! INNNN THE LIMMOOO lol . Lets go to the LIMMMM OOOOO lol

Next stop we made that night - Coyote Ugly and a bodyshot gonna wrong. That could be a thread by itself lol

when i wanna freak out a chick into likeing me i usually get drunk and take of my clothes in public ... its worked a couple of times 4 me

IF YOU WANNA TRICK A GIRL INTO LIKEING (SP?) YOU THEN GET YOUR FRIEND TO TELL HER YOU LIKE HER AND ACT SHY AROUND HER... HAHAHAH I USED TO DO THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME