Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...my saturday softball review...by dj phatman

...so here were my highlights...

1) still not sure why wendy, maressa and reeni came...but glad i could provide some support for your butts...

2) smokesum talks too much...still dont get why you joined in the #1s and didnt come party with us

3) if i ever find that ice cream man that didnt make his way around the yard to our side, i'll fuckin gouge(sp) his eyes out with a spoon

4) gmcooknyc was not as tall as i had expected - but did have the high energy levels that match his posts

5) blond caveman vs bald caveman - soon to be on payperview

6) how the fuck did i become the dj? i just wanted to hear the music louder?!*

7) i need to buy more gangster rap so i can understand today's youth better - and perhaps flirt with johanna (jk)

8) flipping a plastic cup over is only exciting when youre drunk

9) marko - you owe me a pair of socks

10) i will never go through manhattan on the way home for queens again...ever

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4) gmcooknyc was not as tall as i had expected - but did have the high energy levels that match his posts

Hey man, gimme a break. My mom is a lil 5'0'' belgian lady.

But how about props for my beatbox skillz :tongue:

ps.. marko and the escapade with the chair was proceless :laugh:

the chair was funny, phatman became the dj once the 80's hit the speakers, bald gorrilla vs. blonde gorilla is going to be a great ppv event, flipping cups is retarded but sometimes gets the job done, i still smell like burgers, ribs, and hotdogs, i cant get the smell off me, after cooking forty burgers and twenty-five hotdogs and a rack ribs...

1) still not sure why wendy, maressa and reeni came...but glad i could provide some support for your butts...

Word.. Lee you were right .. sleeping would have been the smarter move!

but none the less I was happy to have met Ante and George!

oh i didnt forget the socks... i owe you a pair next time... july 9th~!? will you be there???

...gonna try...wasnt there something going on the week before as well...idk...i think chacha mentioned something else as well....i forget...tony asked me about canada as well for the weekend of the fourth but idk yet...

i spent more time playing basketball than i did softball...Lee got crazy game yo...

...you missed the one real exciting play - this girl took a spill trying to beat out the throw to third...i mean it was an unintentional stop, drop, and roll on the not so soft blacktop...but she got up like a champ and walked it off...

...you missed the one real exciting play - this girl took a spill trying to beat out the throw to third...i mean it was an unintentional stop, drop, and roll on the not so soft blacktop...but she got up like a champ and walked it off...

I saw that!! she slid almost right into the gate, and got up laughing! lol

...gonna try...wasnt there something going on the week before as well...idk...i think chacha mentioned something else as well....i forget...tony asked me about canada as well for the weekend of the fourth but idk yet...

26th meet up, july 2nd canada, following weekend house party, weekend after im free...