Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...my saturday softball review...by dj phatman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so...what the hell is this crap about a kid on a pink bike yelling STEVE to someone :confused:

was the kid a little "off"...like STEVE in Multiplicity?

Steve is GHHHHHOST aka serg...Reeni's daughter decided the name Serg sucked lol

the little kid on the pink bike was random...

...so here were my highlights...

1) still not sure why wendy, maressa and reeni came...but glad i could provide some support for your butts...

2) smokesum talks too much...still dont get why you joined in the #1s and didnt come party with us

3) if i ever find that ice cream man that didnt make his way around the yard to our side, i'll fuckin gouge(sp) his eyes out with a spoon

4) gmcooknyc was not as tall as i had expected - but did have the high energy levels that match his posts

5) blond caveman vs bald caveman - soon to be on payperview

6) how the fuck did i become the dj? i just wanted to hear the music louder?!*

7) i need to buy more gangster rap so i can understand today's youth better - and perhaps flirt with johanna (jk)

8) flipping a plastic cup over is only exciting when youre drunk

9) marko - you owe me a pair of socks

10) i will never go through manhattan on the way home for queens again...ever

had a prior engagement...

it was nice to meet you all

phatman....you seem very intelligent and I hope to have some mighty debates with you in the future

Its was her uncle Ok Steve :)

and I came to cheer Steve on and watch ppl fall and spilt there pants and thank you George for the basketball even though my ass was numb sitting on it and Phattie for the towel and the icecream man sucks in Queens how do you do one side of the park and not the other :mad: DG did you play:confused:

and I came to cheer Steve on and watch ppl fall and spilt there pants and thank you George for the basketball even though my ass was numb sitting on it and Phattie for the towel and the icecream man sucks in Queens how do you do one side of the park and not the other :mad: DG did you play:confused:

u have sexy feet btw

I still want my ice cream..:(

i met you and tony once a long time ago at centro fly..lol

no way, really~!? i dont remember, was it a thursday night and i there with ally aka vixxenfoxy, and a dude named wahoo who used to post on here~!??? thats the only night i really remember meeting cp ppl at centro...