Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You Florida Marlins

lyrik

For being so gracious to give Mr. Derreck Lee to my Cubs....the man has been on a romp lately...proving to be one of the best first basemen in the league this year and the best the Cubs have seen since Grace. .310 BA, 9 HR, 44 RBI.

I'll drink to that :pint:

Hope he keeps it up!

And thank you cubbies for Hee Seeop Choi. He's doing just fine, thanks.

Well...the 12 hrs are nice, but the .266 BA is kinda weak...I would take Derreck over Hee anyday...gold glove and he seems to be really taking a liking to Wrigley.

You can have Lee, I'll keep the ring and the memory of beating the CUBS in the NLCS, thank you, have a nice day!

Whateva...you see I was trying to thank you Florida boys and you had to bring up the NLCS....oh well its a new year....this time if anyone tries to grab a foul ball they are gonna lose some limbs!

NO SUCH THING AS CURSES.....or is there....it will happen...it will happen...one of these days it will happen. No shit...I think if the Cubs ever do win the WS or get to it, Chicago is going to burn down again.

Lyrik,

You guys in Chi-town got an awesome player in D-Lee. I miss him :(

But Choi has been pretty damn good so far. The fans seem to embrace him well, chanting when he comes to bat.....Hee-Sop-Choi!

Good luck the rest of the year....

Oh yeah, one more thing...........

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=25064