Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny :vs: Badboy Joe Cd ????

did everyone listen to both cd's?

which cd do you listen to more?

speak the truth guys no favortism on this one because us jersey heads know we all love denny.

hype and i talked about the 2 cd's but he didn't listen to the new bbj cd yet so i really couldn't get his full review on it.

i know both dj's got different styles and all, but i think i gotta go with bad boy joe on this one. the tracks are older but its a sick nonstop cd of good anthems and drums(few annoying commercial tracks). all the love towards dennys cd also, these 2 get nonstop play in the car for my long journeys to work.

just wanted everyones reviews.

now we need new cd's from richie,klutch,and bugout.

Dennys Cd is for the most part all the newer style music!!!

Bad Boy Joes cd is a compilation of all the popular tracks over the past about four years............

So how the hell could you compare them........its like comparing apples to oranges..........the only similarity to them is the compact disk they are burned on!!!!!

Both great by the way!!!

Bad Boy Joes cd is a compilation of all the popular tracks over the past about four years............

So how the hell could you compare them........its like comparing apples to oranges..........the only similarity to them is the compact disk they are burned on!!!!!

Both great by the way!!!

Bad Boy Joe and Denny Tsettos....SIIICCKKK

Good laying out by the pool music...lol

Both great by the way!!!

i agree bro.........no one is trying to start a dj war.

just wanted a review and the questions are:

thats all.

i love them both but i just enjoy listening to the bbj cd more. i'm sure when denny does a new anthem mix like bbj its gonna be sickkkk.

i agree bro.........no one is trying to start a dj war.

just wanted a review and the questions are:

thats all.

i love them both but i just enjoy listening to the bbj cd more. i'm sure when denny does a new anthem mix like bbj its gonna be sickkkk.

sorry I misread your first line as to say which was "better"..

my bad!!!

both cd's are great tho

I like Denny but if it's TRUE LIVE cd's you're looking for then pick up the Oscar G @ Space or any of the Jonathan Peters @ Factory.....those are truly live sets...as for Denny, I love his style but I was disappointed when I heard the cd, I was expecting to hear Movin Up keys, Relentless keys, KISS, or the crazy acapellas he throws everywhere on this cd. Denny will still always be my fav. NJ dj cuz when he's live, HE'S LIVE. But as for comparing the the BBJ cd to his, you can't. BBJ cd is totally, 100% paste and cut....there is no mixing what so ever. You can't compare the 2 cd's cuz one is truly mixed and one isn't. But my biggest disappointment is that Denny's wasn't truly live. DENNY, AFTER 4 COMPILATIONS....LET'S GET A LIVE CD..PLEASE!

I like Denny but if it's TRUE LIVE cd's you're looking for then pick up the Oscar G @ Space or any of the Jonathan Peters @ Factory.....those are truly live sets...as for Denny, I love his style but I was disappointed when I heard the cd, I was expecting to hear Movin Up keys, Relentless keys, KISS, or the crazy acapellas he throws everywhere on this cd. Denny will still always be my fav. NJ dj cuz when he's live, HE'S LIVE. But as for comparing the the BBJ cd to his, you can't. BBJ cd is totally, 100% paste and cut....there is no mixing what so ever. You can't compare the 2 cd's cuz one is truly mixed and one isn't. But my biggest disappointment is that Denny's wasn't truly live. DENNY, AFTER 4 COMPILATIONS....LET'S GET A LIVE CD..PLEASE!

I like Denny but if it's TRUE LIVE cd's you're looking for then pick up the Oscar G @ Space or any of the Jonathan Peters @ Factory.....those are truly live sets...

i got both of those cd's .......sick

. DENNY, AFTER 4 COMPILATIONS....LET'S GET A LIVE CD..PLEASE!

:aright: Particularly the last few hours of any labor day closing party.............the first few hours on ktu are attainable and great but nothing compares to the last two hours of that night!!!!!!!!!!!!