(venting) for those guys on PM

Guest crystalmethodny

Oooh baby

Im PMing you now!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

cwm27.gif Just ignore them, Rachel. No need to get all bent outta shape, girl! OR you could always just fuck with their mind and write them back. wink.gif

Shhhh . . . I didn't say that! cwm41.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

cwm27.gif Just ignore them, Rachel. No need to get all bent outta shape, girl! OR you could always just fuck with their mind and write them back. wink.gif

Shhhh . . . I didn't say that! cwm41.gif

BlueAngel

LMAO casey!

I had to say that cuz I'm too nice and don't know how to say FUCK OFF!!

Can some guys please just realize, even if you send me your pictures a million times and tell me your mind.. BEEN THERE DONE THAT!! FUCK OFF!!

There I said it... lol

hey rachel, you are not the only one getting those types of PMs.

some guys on this board think that just because i post on the sex board, i must want thinly veiled offers of sex from men i don't know! i do not!!

i just ignore them. but honestly, do they think that i'm desperate or something?? if i was into random sex, it is easy enough for me to find someone!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by divalicious:

some guys on this board think that just because i post on the sex board, i must want thinly veiled offers of sex from men i don't know! i do not!!

UM, you get thinly veiled offers of sex from men you don't know??? i want that, you're so lucky!!! what do i need to do, start posting on the sex board???? this is great, it's got to beat being propositioned by men with handlebar mustaches....i'm going to post on the sex board right now.....haaaahhhaaaa, yeah, right!!!

don't worry rachel, i think it's happening to all the chiquitas. even after that whole dirk_diggler expose he kept PM-ing me!! just ignore them.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

i think your problem IS the sex board.......seems to be the common thread here........i have never even gone on the sex board.......

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

i get that allllllll the time too . . .

i just delete them . . . i also get IMs from all these random guys that read but don't post - they're like i got your IM from clubplanet . . . and i'm like did you neglect to see the BIG "I love ROB" right beneath it??

retards.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by risa06:

hmmmmmmmmmm...really??? I don't get any PMs from weired guys/men...lol....I feel left out....ahahahaha smile.gif

i'll forward mine to you, i'm sure rachael will too. biggrin.gif

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by back2basics:

Name and shame them. smile.gif

i agree.....suppose that will need to go to the "drama" board, though........

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Please keep in mind that this is not a PICKUP board!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMO)

If you want to get laid, this is not the place and stop bothering me!

(this goes out to the guys I don't know and didn't meet and PM me really STUPID STUFF!)

I got your back girl!!!!............How you doing??

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

hmmmmmmmmmm...really??? I don't get any PMs from weired guys/men...lol....I feel left out....ahahahaha smile.gif

Hey, I haven't met you yet, but I can PM you nasty sex messages if you'd like. I have a special on right now...its like buy one message get one extra nasty message for free. All for just $19.99...please call 1-800-SEX-MESS...all major credit cards accepted.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hey, I haven't met you yet, but I can PM you nasty sex messages if you'd like. I have a special on right now...its like buy one message get one extra nasty message for free. All for just $19.99...please call 1-800-SEX-MESS...all major credit cards accepted.

hahaha....u are too cute smile.gif ...lol

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Not really. It's newbies that post their pictures *ugly ass pictures* on the long photo thread thinking that THEY ARE THE MAN!!

Please! double look in the mirror! Just think If yOU WERE handsome, you won't doing stupid things like that!! GET A CLUE!

Easy there girl... Relax... It's only a PM. Ignore the losers, it's that simple. And I don't think it has anything to do with looks, it's all about what's in their heads (uhm, top ones smile.gif)

Originally posted by uknjx2:

UM, you get thinly veiled offers of sex from men you don't know??? i want that, you're so lucky!!! what do i need to do, start posting on the sex board???? this is great, it's got to beat being propositioned by men with handlebar mustaches....i'm going to post on the sex board right now.....haaaahhhaaaa, yeah, right!!!

don't worry rachel, i think it's happening to all the chiquitas. even after that whole dirk_diggler expose he kept PM-ing me!! just ignore them.....

Not me nikki cwm3.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...