Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie G + SBMP @ Nerve Lounge 6.26.04

jayroc

Nerve Lounge and South Beach Miami Productions

Presents

:dj:Eddie G

Thats right Miami once again we have Eddie G The World's Greatest Mixologist :bowdown: this Saturday at Nerve. For those of you that missed his show last week this is your chance. You dont wanna miss this guy and or his set.

:clap2:See You at Nerve Lounge this Sat. :bounce:

Guest List Info email jayrocinmiami@hotmail.com

:party:

Jason Adams

Hey Eddie and Jay

Heard last weekend was a good turn out, and Eddie heard that was one of your BEST sets ever.

Is REAL TRANCE Finally BACK?

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOU :bits: BLOW IT UP AGAIN !!!!

Shelley

GREAT PARTY LAST WEEK, CAN YOU DO IT TWO WEEKS IN A ROW?

Everyone better get there asses to Nerve this weekend to check out Eddie G and the rest of the crew from SBMP. If I wasn't stuck here in Rochester, New York, I'd be there myself. So go out and show your support for the love of Trance!!!

Best of Luck Eddie, See you next week!!

Joey

July 2nd 2004 Holiday Weekend

:dj:Eddie G and Joey Rivaldo

Charles Masters and Todd Anthony

:party:Sphere Entertainment Complex Buffalo, NY

If you have nothing going on for the 4th of July, then this is your chance to catch an incredible party! For the first tme ever in Buffalo, they will see S.B.M.P.'s (Miami's Hello Summer! Beach Party. Only 15min from one of the WORLD'S 7 WOUNDERS, :clap: NIAGRA FALLS I am filling this massive club up will SO MUCH SAND you will be jumping in it everywhere. No dress to impress, just wear your bikini's, trunks, sandles, beach balls, everything will be here. Girls so many you will think you were you in PB Mansion.

For any travalers daring enough call me at 716 602 9814. and we can work out accomidations for you with VIP Survice for your travels

:bounce: Go TEAM X RACING .... Do You GOT VICKS??? i know you all have seen our Team X shirts on south beach,our promtion crew is out hitting the streets of Canada and Western New York, this party is gonna blow up :grenade:

also check out www.joeyrivaldo.com and www.spherebuffalo.com