Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight Club Kids

:woah2::woah: he went there.... this is so true...

Everyone on this board should be required to read "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" before posting....

also ya seem to forget certain things. They were started by gay people i believe. Now most of ya on here are afraid of goin to gay parties. Anmd they had style and creativity not some spiky hair a/x wearing guys and short tennis skirts wearing girls.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also ya seem to forget certain things. They were started by gay people i believe. Now most of ya on here are afraid of goin to gay parties. Anmd they had style and creativity not some spiky hair a/x wearing guys and short tennis skirts wearing girls.

haha! SO TRUE!

"spriky hair a/x wearing guys and short tennis skirts wearing girls"

cracked me up - u NAILED it!

It's common knowledge that ALL legendary parties in this town have been and will continue to be mixed: GAY/STRAIGHT/BI/BLACK/WHITE/FREAKS/GEEKS/JOCKS/WHATEVER!

true....

NAH EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR BLACK T SHIRTS BAGGY PANTS AND SILVER JEWELRY :rolleyes:

lol... i love gay parties..// im 100% straight but gay people are some of the most friendlyest people you will ever meet,

Werd... I LOVVVEE gay guys...they're so f#%kin hilarious, amusing, and friendly... :makeout:

oh wait...i mean--before i sound politically incorrect and start generalizing--the gay dudes i've met out are soo cute and friendly :D

hey, it can be like those flash meetings that happened what, a coupla months ago all over the world... u know...where hundreds of random strangers agreed to meet at a certain spot, do something bizarre like make animal noises or stomp their feet or whatever, and then leave suddenly before the cops got to them only to leave bystanders standing there like WTF just happened? :laugh:

I'll give them there credit where credit's due, those were sick parties that they threw. I have NO problem of going to gay parties, but I have had experiences in the past w/ people whom are gay that cross the line. That's when it becomes a problem after you've told them that you're straight and they don't care. Plus, I also have my beliefs too. God made man and woman for a reason. Everyones entitled to there opinions on this, but this is where I stand. To party though you can be gay or straight, it doesn't really matter. As long as you party responsibly it's all good!! :rock:

How were they able to throw a rave at Macy's or even on a subway? These days that would be too impossible to get away with. I heard that there's some video out there that shows what went on at Limelight back in the day. Thos def were the good old club days. I was in middle school when some of these parties where going down!!

Talk about how creative their venues were! A rave at Macy's?

These days have to return!!

And BTW Groove is one of the cheesiest movies I've ever seen, oh, except for the part w/ Mr. Digweed.