Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Singer looking for advice...

OK, so I may not be a producer, but I'm an electronic/dance singer who supports one here in New York City, and we're both looking for DJ's out there who would spin our stuff at their clubs. How do I get them interested? It’s mostly techno, house, dance and trip hop -with my vocals.

We did a full remake of Donna Summer's "Sunset People" with me singing. We’re having a hell of a time getting the rights so of course we can't get air play but we can definitely get DJ’s to spin this stuff! We have two other originals and 3 more projects we’re dying to start on.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice on how I should be going about this, please, let me know!

If anyone is interested is hearing this stuff, let me know and I'll email you some mp3 samples. We're not done yet. We need at least another week to finish up the three tracks we’re doing right now.

My name is Raquela. ( http://raquela.com ) I have some mp3’s on my site for downloading, but it's all crap. However, you can at least hear how I am as a singer.

The producer I’m collaborating with is “Sietzsound†and he's fierce! ( http://www.sietzsounds.com ) :love2::dj::love2:

If you asked me, it's all about him! I'd be stupid to let all this incredible work just sit around and collect dust, ya know?

Thanks for any help concerning this! :bowdown:

-Sincerely, Raquela

raquela@raquela.com

Hey my name is Max,the best way to get your tracks out there is to speak to BIG DJ'S and let them hear your stuff. If they like it they will play it and if the crowd likes that track , I'm sure they will find a way to find out who it is from. I also have a television show on time warner manhattan and we publicize big artists and as well up and coming artist. If you are interested we can speak and maybe do a segment on you and the producer, to promote your stuff. Plus a good friend of mine runs a big record pool in NYC and some big names receive tracks from his record pool. So get in touch with me and we can definitely work something out. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

My aim is : maxelicous2