Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mary-Kate in rehab for eating disorder

fliptoniaaa

Mary-Kate Olsen has entered rehab to treat an eating disorder.

"She made a very courageous, precautionary decision," Michael Pagnotta, the Olsen twins' rep, told USA Today. "Mary-Kate is taking charge in making this decision. She wants to be healthy."

Rumors that the brunet Olsen, who turned 18 on June 13, had a disorder had been making the rounds for months, with Star mag printing photos of a harrowingly thin Mary-Kate just weeks ago.

Both Mary-Kate and Ashley, who are each worth about $150 mil, have cheerfully waved off rumors about drug and alcohol abuse and eating disorders, Ashley telling People mag last month, "We don't have problems! There's nothing to worry about."

what the hell has been wrong with her life that she has a disorder!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:

i knew it ! iknew it ! I knew it !

Eating disorder is such a rich girl's disease !

I think she wants to be skinny becuz she's sick of being the little cute girl from full house and she wants to lose that baby fat cuteness image

i knew it ! iknew it ! I knew it !

Eating disorder is such a rich girl's disease !

I think she wants to be skinny becuz she's sick of being the little cute girl from full house and she wants to lose that baby fat cuteness image

It's post like these that make me hate you!

I think you should come and we should hook up...you know, fuck the shit out of each other to release some of our hatred towards each other.

no ..I would never fuck a guy on a club messsageboard .. that's lame

but are you even half way decent looking ?

I'm alright

Maybe we should strangle each other on the dancefloor !! lol ..that would be fun ! But I don't hate you as much as I hate Joeg ... you don't really get to me too much ..I don't think you're that big of an asshole.

no ..I would never fuck a guy on a club messsageboard .. that's lame

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

come on, who are you kidding? you know as well as i do that NMN and i fit your bf profile PERFECTLY.

we insult you and don´t give a fuck about you, but still watch out for little lollie so she doesn´t do something stupid :)!

If the girl thinks shes fat, shes fat.

dude, you obviously haven´t seen what i´ve seen! i saw 10s that said they were fat... and you´re just standing there thinking: "WHAT?? fat?? baby you look perfect!!". of course you´re not saying that, you say "yeah you could lose some there and there".

and since lollie has such low self esteem, it could really disturb her vision. mary kate, the very girl this thread is about, would say she finds herself fat. think about it.

Mary-Kate Olsen has entered rehab to treat an eating disorder.

what the hell has been wrong with her life that she has a disorder!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:

yeah man.

1) who the fuck cares

2) Im not surprised, they were puny lil runts anyway

3) i love how their rep words this. "They have taken the mature decision"... yadda yadda. Come on. It's not that hard to realize you have a problem and seek treatment.

These girls are quickly on the path to destruction