Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Facination with promotion

Jumped back into CPLA after a long hiatus and have noticed more promoters in the forum. Got me curious again - what is the attraction about this line of work? I know you have the hookups to all the hot spots and what not and obviously there are other perks and so forth. But is the money worth the trouble? And how much work is involved really? I know of promotion groups where they promote more than one club at a time (with several promoter on staff). I just want to know if you all doing this for a good time or are you all just night owls and insomniacs. :aaah:

Jumped back into CPLA after a long hiatus and have noticed more promoters in the forum. Got me curious again - what is the attraction about this line of work? I know you have the hookups to all the hot spots and what not and obviously there are other perks and so forth. But is the money worth the trouble? And how much work is involved really? I know of promotion groups where they promote more than one club at a time (with several promoter on staff). I just want to know if you all doing this for a good time or are you all just night owls and insomniacs. :aaah:

Good to see u back. The board has been dead. Approx. 2 posts per day for a while.

For me, it is my release, and my true passion. I have had a thing for it since throwing parties paid my way through college. Sometimes the money is solid, and sometimes it isn't, however it is so much fun. The amount of work is so much more than one thinks, but again, it is a passion of mine. I am into the scene for much different reasons as most I would imagine. However when money is made, it is nice.

Ty~

I am having a free party Sunday Night at club 7969. The promoter who was hosting the party has not been seen in a week, so the owner asked me if I wanted to have a party, and do what I could in the two days time. So I said yes, and will have a blast. Tee Hee Last minute parties are always the best.

Tylerprod@mail.com

Ty~

PS - Hi Weyes! It has been awhile. Now that I am out of prison, I have more time. LOL...Kidding!