Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Avatar thread (wtf does it mean?)

funketeer

Freedom of choice, is what you got!

devo.jpg

Devo rocks! :aright::rock:

why Devo?

You got it!

Devo is one of the first bands I listened to that fused rock with electronic music. A band I and many others consider pioneers in their own right. I compare them today to people like Junkie XL (note the screenname ;) )

Devo is also from Ohio, like myself. Many of their very early shows were in and around Kent State University and the University of Akron, only an hours drive from my home town in northeast Ohio. In addition, I've played the guitar most of my life and also DJ.

It just seems to work!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it!

Devo is one of the first bands I listened to that fused rock with electronic music. A band I and many others consider pioneers in their own right. I compare them today to people like Junkie XL (note the screenname ;) )

Devo is also from Ohio, like myself. Many of their very early shows were in and around Kent State University and the University of Akron, only an hours drive from my home town in northeast Ohio. In addition, I've played the guitar most of my life and also DJ.

It just seems to work!

So put your hands on your face then cover up your eyes, no looking 'til I signal...peekabooh...ha...ha...ha...I can see you and I know what you do 'cause I do it too ;)

Devo rocks, cool avatar! :clap:

so i think my avatar suits me perfectly, that's why i have stuck with it! it's a sexy blonde, much like meself, although my hair is much longer. i love how she's covering up her nipple, she's giving up some of the booby for others to enjoy but still keeping the most sacred part reserved only for her and maybe a special guy. i like her attitude. yup that's me! a tantalizing teazzzzzzze!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I am!!! Kind of. Well you know me Flip. As much as I may seem to get serious on certain topics. You know that I am all about the beats and find pleasure in seeing everyone around me smile.

When I first saw your Avatar and screen name I thought you where a DJ. Then I saw the name and thought you worked at a burger joint flipping burgers. Then I got to know you and realized that what the whole "flip" thing meant and also realized that you like to bring us party goers together in a positive way.

so i think my avatar suits me perfectly, that's why i have stuck with it! it's a sexy blonde, much like meself, although my hair is much longer. i love how she's covering up her nipple, she's giving up some of the booby for others to enjoy but still keeping the most sacred part reserved only for her and maybe a special guy. i like her attitude. yup that's me! a tantalizing teazzzzzzze!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

:) If Johnny Quest was here........ He'd say the same thing! :hoparound