Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR finally had a great house night.

I Think The Best Crowds Are Mixed... All Ages All Nats...

And Honestly Hes Right About The Dressing Down Thing... Its So Much Better Then Dressing Up And Looking A Certain Way.. When Ur In Sweats And Tank Tops Or Whatever You Much More Relaxedx And Yourself. As To When Ur Dressed Up Ur All Up Tight And Shit..

basically to sum it up go to a 718 SESSION party on JULY 18TH at deep and then compare that crowd to lets sat any crowd youve been to. Then you will see what i mean.Like i said earlier i dont mean the whole race i mean club crowds thats all.

I dont know what you mean about every crowd ive ever been to. I've been doing this for 4 years now and i've been to every scene in the city you can think of. I love it all.

biscuit60 if we ever cross paths you will see that my words are being taken outta hand by some pople here. Its funny how in everyother messageboard that i posted this on people knew what i meant and know what type of person i am. It seems like if you know me personlly you would see that your over reacting. For work i use to manage a hair salon in the upper east side for 4 yrs. Now i work on weekends at a real estate office and i also do work in movies,tv shows and video as a dancer. Seriuolys people who dont let this topic die already all im asking is for you to compare everynight youve had clubbing wise and then compare it to one 718 SESSIONS party at deep (next one is july18h) and tell me you dont see and feel the difference. Also aug 18th go to crobar when this party will happen again and see what im talkin about first hand.

biscuit60 if we ever cross paths you will see that my words are being taken outta hand by some pople here. Its funny how in everyother messageboard that i posted this on people knew what i meant and know what type of person i am. It seems like if you know me personlly you would see that your over reacting. For work i use to manage a hair salon in the upper east side for 4 yrs. Now i work on weekends at a real estate office and i also do work in movies,tv shows and video as a dancer. Seriuolys people who dont let this topic die already all im asking is for you to compare everynight youve had clubbing wise and then compare it to one 718 SESSIONS party at deep (next one is july18h) and tell me you dont see and feel the difference. Also aug 18th go to crobar when this party will happen again and see what im talkin about first hand.

SilverBull -

Not trying to Dis you, just throwing a word or two at ya .... Cool

Don't sweat me.....

Your reports on the DJ's and Club scene is dead on...

As for dancing your right,,,,

As for DRUGS to each there own.

SilverBull if we do cross paths maybe I could learn a few steps from

you,,,,,

Take Care, Peace....