Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All About DJ Heather

philippio

Oh believe me no one is a bigger fan of Heather than I am....for realz! Last time she was here I was all over the boards tallking about her....but to paraphrase Barbara Tucker - "do you ever feel like people just don't get it". Heather could tear apart almost any DJ in this town on technical ability alone...but people down here (Miami) in general will always be part of "the flock". You put her in ANY big crowded room unannounced and the crowd would freak. :bowdown:

I'd love to see her throw down in a big room!!!

Thats the thing I have seen her play to crowds of 2000 and heard sets from big clubs over-seas and in the states. Its all this pretentious BS that goes one down here outside of conference that keeps great DJs like this away.

Were prob going to make ther trip up for this ... How many heads do you think will show in Olrando ?!

A LOT! I am going and not only is it Heather but Ken from East Coast Boogiemen! Tag-team frenzy!

You guys should come out JT! You didn't get to see her last time she was here did you? Have you ever seen her live?

SS is going right?

A LOT! I am going and not only is it Heather but Ken from East Coast Boogiemen! Tag-team frenzy!

You guys should come out JT! You didn't get to see her last time she was here did you? Have you ever seen her live?

SS is going right?

You'll be there Lyrik?

Ahh..yeah! I am going to be driving up Saturday and meeting phil either at his place or the beach and crashing on the couch and driving home on Sunday.

Me too. But i'll be flying in on that Friday... See ya there.... musik_015.gifmusik_006.gifblumen_019.gif