Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I eat you out?

nomembername

Girls, do you get this alot from guys you just meet or go on a date with? I have this friend of mine who has said that she has gotten this on more than one occassion and when one of her guy friends told her it was their attempt to hopefully go down on them, get her all excited and than be able to fuck her she was in shock.

Girls, do you get this alot from guys you just meet or go on a date with? I have this friend of mine who has said that she has gotten this on more than one occassion and when one of her guy friends told her it was their attempt to hopefully go down on them, get her all excited and than be able to fuck her she was in shock.

What exactly are you asking? Are you asking if weve had guy "friends" who only hung out with us, and eventually wanted to eat us out, cause all they really wanted to do was fuck us?? Hmm well isnt that USUALLY the reason guys are friends with girls anyways?? Cause theyre hoping one day shell let him fuck her?

Yes Ive had guys who I though were my friends eventually let me know that the only reason they were hanging out with me, is cause they were hoping they could fuck me. Im pretty sure most girls have had this problem.

Dude...thats the only reason i hang out with women...eat box..period....they serve no other purpose in my life....

What exactly are you asking? Are you asking if weve had guy "friends" who only hung out with us, and eventually wanted to eat us out, cause all they really wanted to do was fuck us?? Hmm well isnt that USUALLY the reason guys are friends with girls anyways?? Cause theyre hoping one day shell let him fuck her?

Yes Ive had guys who I though were my friends eventually let me know that the only reason they were hanging out with me, is cause they were hoping they could fuck me. Im pretty sure most girls have had this problem.

what the fuck are you talking about? yo, post that nude pic of yourself again...stop fucking around!

well is it me or most of the best cooks in the world are men? as for cooking and cleaning men can do it....but in my life, food is McD's down the block and about cleaning the house you got to be joking??

...what about to make you dinner and clean your house?...:blank:

I know wht u mean...those horny jewish guys/kids at the burmitza (sp??)....

...me too...but i only give it up if they're cute, i'm drunk, or they shower me with gifts...