I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

I've never met you before. But I hate you too!! LOL

I love you myst smile.gif

i did meet you at the last meetup very briefly.

and i guess you guys didn't catch my J/K J/K

last time i try and make you guys laugh b/c you don't and instead now i cry cwm14.gif

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

saw him in DC's Nation this past tuesday...He just tore the place up! Kept getting more progressive the entire night... I see why a lot of you are regulars at SF.

True, but he only did a 4 or 5 hour set at Nation...so he kept it hard all night long. However, in SF its a 15 hour set so you get to catch a lot of vocal (IMO cheesy) stuff, and if you're there at the wrong time you get shit. Thats why I prefer quality over quantity. BTW, what did you think of the vibe at Nation?

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i did meet you at the last meetup very briefly.

and i guess you guys didn't catch my J/K J/K

last time i try and make you guys laugh b/c you don't and instead now i cry cwm14.gif

Oh now this is embarasing... I don't remember frown.gif But don't worry I didn't mean it! I don't hate you that much smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I guess you didn't catch my HUGE smiley face next to "i hate you" smile.gif I know you're just trying to get on our nerves and you're succeeding smile.gif)

Love ya Lucie!!!

Paul - you come up to NYC at all?

mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm

biggrin.gif

you coming to pvd?

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

i thought people weren't all that much into him. I haven't been to nation that many times, but when Bad Boy Bill was spinning the vibe was great. With JP, the dance floor was half empty around 2:30 -- what kinda shit is that?? But then again, it was on a tuesday.

BTW, how do you get on a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for Nation?

Originally posted by raver_mania:

True, but he only did a 4 or 5 hour set at Nation...so he kept it hard all night long. However, in SF its a 15 hour set so you get to catch a lot of vocal (IMO cheesy) stuff, and if you're there at the wrong time you get shit. Thats why I prefer quality over quantity. BTW, what did you think of the vibe at Nation?

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm

biggrin.gif

you coming to pvd?

-Rob

PVD SUCKS!!!!!! Just kidding. I LOVE him, I really do. He looks like such a sweetheart too! I just wanna hug him every time I see him up there.. I cannot wait for next Friday! See ya there.. And be NICE to us, JP fans smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

PVD SUCKS!!!!!! Just kidding. I LOVE him, I really do. He looks like such a sweetheart too! I just wanna hug him every time I see him up there.. I cannot wait for next Friday! See ya there.. And be NICE to us, JP fans smile.gif

hey Z...I'm going w/ you....I've never heared him....so I'll be PVD virgin smile.gif hehe smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

hey Z...I'm going w/ you....I've never heared him....so I'll be PVD virgin smile.gif hehe smile.gif

at least thats one less person to go on about how hot he is rolleyes.gif

you guys going to factory on thanksgiving eve?

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

why??? is he really that hot??????....the only cute Dj I ever saw was....my baby Boris.... smile.gif

why Rob...you wanna come to Factory??????? smile.gif ......hehehehehe...I'll tell all the juiceheads there what you said about JP and then....whatch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol

are you going to dinner thing? is Brandie comming? cause I wanna meet her smile.gif

yea actually i will most likely be there that night running from those juiceheads you get after me outtahere.gif

just don't tell them i have g or they'll really be after me

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

i thought people weren't all that much into him. I haven't been to nation that many times, but when Bad Boy Bill was spinning the vibe was great. With JP, the dance floor was half empty around 2:30 -- what kinda shit is that?? But then again, it was on a tuesday.

BTW, how do you get on a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> for Nation?

I had to leave early cuz my friend and I were too drunk and had work the next day. Buzz and Mango normally have good vibes, though the crowd is a bit young.

You know who I'd like to see spin at Twilo...Bad Boy Bill...that would be f**kin INCREDIBLE!!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by raver_mania:

You know who I'd like to see spin at Twilo...Bad Boy Bill...that would be f**kin INCREDIBLE!!

Didn;t Bad Boy bill spin at SF a couple of times last year? Did anyone catch him/that must have been ill- I feel that his style is better for the SF where it's more hard/fired up - Dontgetmewrong- Twilo is firedup, SF is more slammin(depends what you like), (IMO) -

maybe i just feel that way cuz i always hear trance or techno in twilo...

Anyway- Does anyone know if BBB is coming to any NYC clubs soon (I've only caught him at Boo5 for the 1st time- want more!!!_)

smile.gif-~ blazinaway

ive seen Bad boy bill at SF 3 times i believe.. hes amazing in there.. except one time he was kinda blahhhh.. i dunno why.. but that club is perfect for him, they put him right on the stage so u can see him workin his ass off.. gets mad packed out tho.. couldnt even move last time he was there.. also caught him at centro-fly towards the end of the summer.. which was fukin awesome cuz it really didnt get too crowded at all which was cool.. u could probly check out his website and look at his tour dates.. but i havent heard anything about him coming around any time soon.. but dont fret, he pops his head into nyc every now and again =) oh .. www.badboybill.com peace-ab00t

Originally posted by risa06:

why??? is he really that hot??????....the only cute Dj I ever saw was....my baby Boris.... smile.gif

why Rob...you wanna come to Factory??????? smile.gif ......hehehehehe...I'll tell all the juiceheads there what you said about JP and then....whatch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol

are you going to dinner thing? is Brandie comming? cause I wanna meet her smile.gif

He's not HOT. He's just very cute, looks very shy... I've never seen Boris, what does he look like?

Rob, in Factory? OMG.. I can imagine him WHINING the whole time how bad it is!!! JK smile.gif Yeah, watch out for the juiceheads. If you say 1 bad word about SF, you'll be crucified smile.gif