Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a new job, BUT......

mimid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shampoo stuff doesn't work. U were just lucky. A hair test can go back about 90 days and the hari can be taken from anywhere. The urine test goes back only a few days.

I have the paper that my new job sent me as to the procedures of the hair test and the paper said the hair will come off the bottom of my head and if I didn't have enough hair on my head then they will go for another part of the body. But everyone here knows I have enough hair on my head...... So I think it may go well. The site I ordered the shampoo from seems legit....... And why would they lie... To get a bad rep??? I don't think so. But thanx for the help...... :biggrin:

I have the paper that my new job sent me as to the procedures of the hair test and the paper said the hair will come off the bottom of my head and if I didn't have enough hair on my head then they will go for another part of the body. But everyone here knows I have enough hair on my head...... So I think it may go well. The site I ordered the shampoo from seems legit....... And why would they lie... To get a bad rep??? I don't think so. But thanx for the help...... :biggrin:

Don't forget to floss!

They are going to do a urine and hair test. What do you guys think? Theres a website I went to that has a special hair shampoo that is 100% accurate so my hair test will come out negative.

Congratulations on the new job Mimi :) About the shampoo, I heard it works, just make sure that u wash ur hair RIGHT BEFORE the test, because I hear it wears off quick.

and what will you be doing for your boss? I mean, what will u be doing at this new job?

I'm a engel_023.gif

I'll be working for an insurance company ( they insure those big trucks ), i'll be working in the underwriting dept.

familie_021.gifketten_019.gif

erstaunte_012.gifThey are going to do a urine and hair test. What do you guys think? Theres a website I went to that has a special hair shampoo that is 100% accurate so my hair test will come out negative. As far as the urine test goes, i'm not worried. I need you guys input on what you think about the whole hair testing thing... ( like if you think the shampoo is accurate ) I'm shiting bricks here cuz this a great company and it took forever to get this job.

blumen_018.gif

Dude how about if they pull a hair from your arm? :yuck:

They can do that? I think they need a more significant representative sample of hair follicles than that to obtain accurate results. But, just in case, Mimi should probably scrub her arms with the shampoo as well. :D

The shampoo works as a bodywash as well. Either way they only take hair off your arm if you don't have enough hair on your head. So, i'm pretty straight... blumen_014.gif