Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD virgin has a question

it's pretty much going to be packed for PVD no matter what time of year you go. Best bet would be to go later, cuz from my experience it starts to empty out a little (shake out those who can't party that long smile.gif) I will stay pretty crowded though til 4 or so...

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

Lola....what's shakin chicky?.......

hehehe...."what's shakin..."?.....my crazy lil ass smile.gif .....how are you? you going to Twilo tonight..right?....I don't think I am...I think I'm going to Chaos....w/ my girlzzzzzzzzz....wanna come smile.gif

Girl, it's NEVER too early for a PVD question. I say get there either before 12 or around 4. He doesn't play too too late (maybe 8:30 or 9) and the earlybirds are gone by 6. It's not a show you want to miss!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

It isn't the cough that carries you off. It's the coffin they carry you off in.

i usually go pretty early and find a spot to chill for a couple hours conversing, socializing etc

and luis diaz is real good too, imo

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Heeheh... I'm there from the time the doors open, til the doors close... hardcore baby... all the way... wooohooooooo...

Same deal here.... From Start to Finish.... Stickin' to Rule # 7!!!!

Hope to c u there E Z... i'm lookin forward to gettin one of those smileys....

PVD Rulez! cwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

OMG Lola, you will LOVE him! The earlier you go, the better. Coz if you go later, there is a good chance that they will stop letting ppl in! Last time I was INSIDE the club at 12:30 and it was SOOOO packed. But he is WORTH every elbow, foot, or hair in your face. I cannot wait already! See ya there smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

thank you guys smile.gif .... smile.gif ....I've heared so many good things about his style so now iam very excited to go and heared him smile.gif ....I'll see you all there...

~LoLa~

Hey,

Kak Dela ? I think Ally, myself & Smokee are all going to PVD also. I'm a PVD virgin myself. Should be fun.

Have a good weekend. TTYL.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by mp3some:

Same deal here.... From Start to Finish.... Stickin' to Rule # 7!!!!

Hope to c u there E Z... i'm lookin forward to gettin one of those smileys....

PVD Rulez! cwm35.gif

PVD blows the roof off the place...frank and charlie, see you crazies there!

Get there relatively early and then when it starts getting crowded hit the VIP room. Pretty decent place to hang out with some friends and the bathrooms are fairly clean.

Then go downstairs between 4 and 5 to break it down. best part of the nite is when the dance floor clears up a bit around 5 or so.

peace - chick

Originally posted by gene2k:

Hey,

Kak Dela ? I think Ally, myself & Smokee are all going to PVD also. I'm a PVD virgin myself. Should be fun.

Have a good weekend. TTYL.

that is it...if Ally...Gene and Smokee are going....I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE...plus Zoya a/k/a Mysteriousss.....omg...I CAN'T WAIT.........PVD.....watch out smile.gif lol....

Gene..how are you? how is Ally...does she feel any better? I hope so...say hello and a big <<hugg>> from me...ok smile.gif ...say "hi" to Smokee too....thank you hon.....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

that is it...if Ally...Gene and Smokee are going....I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE...plus Zoya a/k/a Mysteriousss.....omg...I CAN'T WAIT.........PVD.....watch out smile.gif lol....

Gene..how are you? how is Ally...does she feel any better? I hope so...say hello and a big <<hugg>> from me...ok smile.gif ...say "hi" to Smokee too....thank you hon.....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

I'm good, thanks for asking. Ally's feeling much better. I'll pass the message & the hello's & the hugz. smile.gif

How's everything with you ?

We'll talk more next week about PVD.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

hehehe...."what's shakin..."?.....my crazy lil ass smile.gif .....how are you? you going to Twilo tonight..right?....I don't think I am...I think I'm going to Chaos....w/ my girlzzzzzzzzz....wanna come smile.gif

where's Chaos...what's it like?.i will email you with my phone number.ciao!

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by gene2k:

I'm good, thanks for asking. Ally's feeling much better. I'll pass the message & the hello's & the hugz. smile.gif

How's everything with you ?

We'll talk more next week about PVD.

everything is good...spasibo smile.gif .....

def. will talk more smile.gif

Originally posted by chick:

Get there relatively early and then when it starts getting crowded hit the VIP room. Pretty decent place to hang out with some friends and the bathrooms are fairly clean.

And miss out on what's going on in the main floor? Not a FAWKING CHANCE...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

thank you guys smile.gif .... smile.gif ....I've heared so many good things about his style so now iam very excited to go and heared him smile.gif ....I'll see you all there...

~LoLa~

Oh you'll love him, I'm upset I won't be able to hear Binary Finary 1998-2000 and For An Angel frown.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

PVD blows the roof off the place...frank and charlie, see you crazies there!

Cya mofo ass there...

Shadowchaser: That's cause you're too cracked out to know that I'm right next to ya...

mp3some: You got that shit right... Rule #7. And wear a smiley so you can identified... cwm2.gif

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

WOW!! It really sound like the WHOLE board is gonna be there next Friday!! Can't wait!!

I'll see all you crazy freaky dickies there!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif