Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD virgin has a question

Originally posted by blueangel:

WOW!! It really sound like the WHOLE board is gonna be there next Friday!! Can't wait!!

I'll see all you crazy freaky dickies there!!

BlueAngel

BlueAngle...there is going to be a meet up right?....I think I would meet everyone and their... hmm friends...if there would be a meet up smile.gif

Originally posted by chick:

Get there relatively early and then when it starts getting crowded hit the VIP room. Pretty decent place to hang out with some friends and the bathrooms are fairly clean.

Then go downstairs between 4 and 5 to break it down. best part of the nite is when the dance floor clears up a bit around 5 or so.

peace - chick

No way in hell am I gonna spend my PVD time in the VIP room.. HELL NO!!! I'll be RIGHT in front of his CUTE FACE smile.gif You'll have to hold me back coz I love the guy!

See you ALL (OMG, EVERYONE will be there) next Friday! Hmm, an idea. Do you think we could PAY OFF the bouncers at the door so they don't let anyone in and have our OWN party. Just another little CNYC get together with PVD at TWILO? smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

that is it...if Ally...Gene and Smokee are going....I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE...plus Zoya a/k/a Mysteriousss.....omg...I CAN'T WAIT.........PVD.....watch out smile.gif lol....

Gene..how are you? how is Ally...does she feel any better? I hope so...say hello and a big <<hugg>> from me...ok smile.gif ...say "hi" to Smokee too....thank you hon.....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

Lolaaaaaaaaaa...u better be there!! That would make my nite ;-)

SMOKEE

BlueAngle...there is going to be a meet up right?....I think I would meet everyone and their... hmm friends...if there would be a meet up smile.gif

Well. . . there's a bunch of us meeting up before Twilo for dinner and drinks and then we're heading toward Twilo after that. But besides that I'm MORE THAN POSITIVE that we'll probably have a 3:00 a.m. meet-up or a 6 a.m. meet-up.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Well. . . there's a bunch of us meeting up before Twilo for dinner and drinks and then we're heading toward Twilo after that. But besides that I'm MORE THAN POSITIVE that we'll probably have a 3:00 a.m. meet-up or a 6 a.m. meet-up.

BlueAngel

cool....

hahahaha....SmokEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....consider your night made.....I am SOOOOOOOOOO there.... smile.gif ...can't wait smile.gif

how are you sweetie?

WOW I'm sooo excited!! I'm doing great now that I heard the good news that u'll be in attendance at PVD...lol

What are your plans this weekend??

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

WOW I'm sooo excited!! I'm doing great now that I heard the good news that u'll be in attendance at PVD...lol

SMOKEE

good smile.gif .....

my plans....well I was going to STAY IN...BUT...I just can't smile.gif .....I love musik and dancing too much smile.gif

so....tonight...I'm going to Chaos....and tomorrow...hmmmmm...stil in the air...but may be Aria...or...or.....SOUND FACTORY...we'll see smile.gif ...whats yours?

Originally posted by smokee:

SMOKEE

Chris..... Enjoy the master @ Twilo and tell Gene and Ally I said hello. Make sure you got a dutchie for around 6AM cuz PVD blows it around then!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

I hear you guys about the VIP room. I used to always stay on the floor all nite by the new DJ booth and have a great time.

Last S&D I hit the VIP room for a few hours and then came downstairs refreshed and danced till close.

It just get so crowded on the floor around 3 and some of the crowd is just drunk and pretty wack. And some deodorant might be in order. Its just a few people but damn ...

peace - Chick