ONE NATION July 3rd....anyone?

i had soooooooo muchfun!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

great party great time,

bull shit @ the end, the horses were sooooo not needed :mad:

i think it stopped cause past 4 theres no more alcohol sales,

but whatever, theres gonna be a free party out of it :bounce:

hopefully ill have off.. btw

DONALD GLAUDE

WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

THE PARTY WAS GRRRRRRREAT!!!!

I knew from the second I stepped foot in the place that the party was gonna be :awesome: !!!!! I saw EVERYONE there!!! Everyone was sooo happy...full of smiles and READY to party!

It was FULL! every single room had lots of people in it....

Steve O (Jackass) kicking one of the ravers in the nuts....pretty damn sickly-funny...

The DRINKS WERE RIDICULOUSLY STRONG (Avalon Style)!!!! (well at least from the one bartender I kept going to)

DOnald Glaude RIPPPPPED IT APART!!!! he made EVERYONE go NUTS!!!! His energy is incomparable.... He was my FAVORITE of the night...

THis party felt like how parties used to be years back....I think nyc definetly needed a party like this...

tHANK YOU COLUMNS OF KNOWLEDGE AND STRUCK ON EARTH!!!! You guys are Awesome!

My first columns o knowledge party and I can def see why they been around for so long.

NYC hasn't had a rave like this in YEARS.

Best time I ever had at a Rave in a loooooooong time. Great peoples, off the wall vibe, the music was banging all night. Donald Glaude, holy shit was he amazing, first time I ever heard him as well. I was actually screamin if I wasn't dancing.

It got shut down at around 4am but I was heading out anyway and I def had my filll o partying so it's all good.

Def got my moneys worth and soooooo much more and I haven't said that about a rave in a long time.

Good times good times.

Glow, the pictures you took with my cam are theeeeeeee best ones I have ever seen :hat:

this partie sucked balls with aids

did they even play music?

hahaha at ODB...

dj dan was good though

where the fuck was green velvet and louie devito?!??! that shit is ghey! :ghey: i cant belive they didnt show!!!

the best part of the night was being really drunk for awhile and wandering around that huuuge place. good to see all the partie kidds tho!

hahaha at ODB...

dj dan was good though

where the fuck was green velvet and louie devito?!??! that shit is ghey! :ghey: i cant belive they didnt show!!!

the best part of the night was being really drunk for awhile and wandering around that huuuge place. good to see all the partie kidds tho!

sometimes cause of money issues certain djs won't spin ( iv come to learn)

y fav and highlight of the night was donald glaude ( i have tottal 110% respect for that man) i wish i could of bumped into u that night, u would have had a FANTASTIC time hanginn w/ the ppl i did that night!!!! fuck odb!!! u want hip -hop go to any other joe shmoe lounge in nyc!!!! seriosluy rachel, u went to 1 nation to see louie, i don't think sooo,

a lot of ( *sniff* missed friends) were seen that night. im really glad i bumpd into the ppl i saw that night, point is i had a fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! night, glad i got to chill with the ppl i did, not only wre they ALL unbeiliveable dancers, but they knew how to let lose and have a chil time, :):pint:

i personally had a great night,

my point is,

im hoping u had the same too ( even though it dosn't sound like it!!!) partys like those are few in a dozen :) believe me!!!!!!

I knew this party was gonna suck! Everyone else that went told me it sucked too. The line-up wasn't appealing to me at all. And there was no way in hell I was spending $50 to go see jackass and ODB. At least the Kind 5 line-up is better. Def gonna hit that up.