Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie G Reviews @ Nerve Lounge

jayroc

Whats up everybody. I want anyones thoughts on the night. Eddie smacked it down hard. it was a good turn out, for Nerve Lately anyway.

But some of you asked if we could bring the house down 2 weeks in a row and well i would like to say, we will be back for many more, every set will only get more intence. With Eddies brilliant mixxing abilty and track selections, we always promise to tear it up monthly, weekly or daily it will always be different and Blowing You the FUCK Up!

Jay,

A big big thank you once again for paying for my flight. For all just so you know, I live in New York and Jay was kind enough to fly me down for the weekend JUST so I could catch Eddie G's set. And Minga! What a freakin set it was. Eddie, you tore the roof off that place. Nerve was totally off the hook and I wanted to thank everybody else I met down there. Hope to come back to Nerve and Miami real soon!

Joey Rivaldo/SBMP

Great set, I was sad the horn stopped working after Don-L got off the decks :(

he had a great opening dj (Don-L) spinning some wicked breaks (that whitelabel of Loneliness was Mint!!!) and started off the set proper with Ferry Corsten- Its Time :D

played some great choons, and had the crowd dancing all nite long..great time eddie!

-Carlos

Thank you so much for all your replies, I know it means alot to me and Eddie. Keep the partying real, and we will keep the trance slappin' :spank: .

Anyone else wanna drop some hot shit about Eddie please feel free. Help insure Eddie keepin it real on the Beach for a long time to come. :bounce:

:roll::party::roll: