Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*dear Celebrity,.....*

misk

Dear Dave Thomas,

You were officialy the man. Truly a piece of work. That spicy chicken combo is pure genius. I know all the story's wendy has told you....but i didnt get her pregnant. it wasnt me. she only gave me head. I hope when i see you in heaven one day that we can iron out this terrible missunderstanding.

Rest in peace my friend,

Albert

Dear Dave Thomas,

You were officialy the man. Truly a piece of work. That spicy chicken combo is pure genius. I know all the story's wendy has told you....but i didnt get her pregnant. it wasnt me. she only gave me head. I hope when i see you in heaven one day that we can iron out this terrible missunderstanding.

Rest in peace my friend,

Albert

u banged a chicken???? :what:

Dear Redman and Methodman

you guys are morons, stop trying to be the next rappers turned actors/comedians cuz it's not happening. In fact, concentrate all your efforts into actually producing and releasing a good track instead of all that crap, none of it has been good since your first duo effort, the robin had indeed flown way up to the sky.

Alex

dearest trista and ryan,

you're happy....we fucking get it....but guess what...the show is over...actually BOTH of your televised events have COME TO AN END...now get the fuck off our magazines.....frankly....u annoy me to the point of anger...