Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You wanted him,so we provided him,so now He's Back He's Back Celeb DJ AM @ XS July 4

He's Back , He's Back, He's Back !!!!!!

Guest Celebrity DJ AM @ XS on the BLVD this

Sunday July 4th, HOLLA!

For those that experienced and enjoyed DJ AM @ Deko last Thursday. Come and experience & enjoy his presence again for his "first time and last time" this year down the Jersey Shore @ Club XS on the BLVD!

No words can not describe how this talented DJ can mix, scratch, & throw down the craziest vinyl's all at one time and still go. Rocken the best of hip hop, rock, r&b, rap,old school, 80's. I mean this guy went back back in the day and went to today's music with a mix. A lot of people said he put a show for everyone at Deko. People said they never heard of such mixing in a long time and was very very impressed. For those that dont know of him DJ AM is from California and basically cater's to celebrities. For those that were at the Paris Hilton Party during the WMC knows what im talking about. For list, bottle service, contact your promoter.

Victor Soto

He's Back , He's Back, He's Back !!!!!!

Guest Celebrity DJ AM @ XS on the BLVD this

Sunday July 4th, HOLLA!

For those that experienced and enjoyed DJ AM @ Deko last Thursday. Come and experience & enjoy his presence again for his "first time and last time" this year down the Jersey Shore @ Club XS on the BLVD!

No words can not describe how this talented DJ can mix, scratch, & throw down the craziest vinyl's all at one time and still go. Rocken the best of hip hop, rock, r&b, rap,old school, 80's. I mean this guy went back back in the day and went to today's music with a mix. A lot of people said he put a show for everyone at Deko. People said they never heard of such mixing in a long time and was very very impressed. For those that dont know of him DJ AM is from California and basically cater's to celebrities. For those that were at the Paris Hilton Party during the WMC knows what im talking about. For list, bottle service, contact your promoter.

Victor Soto

HE AINT KIDDIN........

Bump!

Victor Soto

I went to Deko to hear this kid last thursday, my eyes were glued to the booth in awe.....i have never in my life seen a dj work as hard, fast, and on in my life. Is programming was so sick, every song the crowd would be re energized... And the mixing SSSSIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Words can not describe the mixing skills........even Mr. Cee from hot 97 ...was in the booth last thursday giving mad props to AM........enough said.

what kind of music does he spin?

house?

vic, will I like it?

Hey Crissy,

I believe you would. He plays a diverse of everything. But with such a style no one couldnt believe what he had to offer. He went to 80's and then ROCK all of the sudden hip hop back to 80's then rap. Mixing, scratching was crazy.

Victor Soto

Sounds Interesting does he have any CD's out there? Where else does he spin? I want to ck him out put have plans (DT)

You all should check out DJ Z-Trip and DJ Radar (The BombShelter DJ's) they spin the same way with alot of scratching and mixes