Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after the 4th bash with PVD at peacock park..come to Flavour in the grove!!!

drsatan

thats right ladies and gentleman, if you are still in the mood for partying after the big event, dont go all the way to the beach or downtown,stay in the grove and come to Flavour!!!! i will be opening for the man, they myth, the legend David Padilla. It will be a outrageous night!!!! (yes, i will be bumping this thread repeatedly)

So Fury, is this a regular night for you now? Seems like you've been there for a few weeks. Never heard you spin, and the Grove can be annoying on weekends, but I'll try to show up in the very near future for some proper house.

:aright:

yeah, ive been there for a few weeks, opening for david. hopefully it will continue. i was never much of a grove person, but, from what i can see- it looks like a nice alternative from the beach or downtown.

btw..no cover to get in

thats right ladies and gentleman, if you are still in the mood for partying after the big event, dont go all the way to the beach or downtown,stay in the grove and come to Flavour!!!! i will be opening for the man, they myth, the legend David Padilla. It will be a outrageous night!!!! (yes, i will be bumping this thread repeatedly)

DrSatan, you must feel honored to open for Padilla, how long since you've known the guy?

You have awaken my curiosity... :beer: