Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does a booty call have to be hot?

Guest gabo

I dunno.

I don't do that whole booty call thing

But yeah, they should be hot....why would u have an ugly "booty call"?...obviously your just using them for "booty", not theyre radiant personality..just find another one whos hotter...

I guess you could compensate if they were really good in bed or had great uh... ASSets...or something..

The call itself is definately a booty call. But we are not talking about the call itself. We are talking about the person.

What I was saying is ( Friend = Fuck Buddy ) ( Anyone else = Booty Call )

but a fuck buddy can also be a booty call. then there is the friends with benefits. friends with benefits is not the same as a fuck buddy or a booty call. friends with benefits can probably be a friend first and then the benefits develop. fuck buddy perhaps can go either way, the "fuck" is established first /, that is, essentially what you agree upon and thats why you continue to become buddies. i would think a bootycall is closer to a fuck buddy. but perhaps it's under certain restrictions : only late at night, only when drunk. etc.

.....something along those lines....

im on the same line as element......i think a fuck buddy and a friends with benefits is the same......fucking being the bennefit......

A booty call is that chick you only know through sex, like shes your boys neighbors cousin who you hung out with at a club one night with a group of people, ended up fuckin in the bathroom, exchanged numbers, now only call each other when you want ass.

The friend you fuck is the girl who gre up down the block you went to hs with. She knows your friends, you guys hang out, know some shit about each others lives, and hook up when youre both single and feeling lonely.