Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps VIP Crown

and the winners are................................................

Me of course for Queen....temptschick nice try but attendence and drinking abilty and afterhours antics win me the crown!!! :)

And my King................JARMENIO....big upset...Tempkid has been beat....Jarmenio wins the crowns...his dedication to Tempts is unmatchable and perfect attendance too...do you want a crown to wear Sunday??

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the winners are................................................

Me of course for Queen....temptschick nice try but attendence and drinking abilty and afterhours antics win me the crown!!! :)

And my King................JARMENIO....big upset...Tempkid has been beat....Jarmenio wins the crowns...his dedication to Tempts is unmatchable and perfect attendance too...do you want a crown to wear Sunday??

No but get me a raincoat, LOL. We gotta go get some gear on Sunday during the day... Funny you crowned me before the Closing Party, all my antics up till now wont even COMPARE to what I have up my sleeve for this Sunday!!! Rip It Sick Denny Tsetttttttoosssss!!!

you guys are the best & you are still the mayor of tempts!!!!! remember one title per customer..lol.....

oh I like the bowing thing...can you bow before each shot we do Sunday night??

Congrats !!! You deserve it!! I didn't give Tempts my all this year!!!

But Stiffler and I will be in rare form sunday night!!!! Can't wait!!!!

I did have a nice run !!!!!!!!!

But every great one, like myself, needs to come to an end.

atleast my end came only fitting with Tempts end

congrats to Joe, luckey I had a bad attendance this summer or u would of have to work hard to earn it. I still have some of the all time greatest records at tempts, ahthe memories1!!!!!

I myself, like many old schoolers will dominate one last time this sunday.

I will be hanging with ceeotter, jar, stiffler, 1500 and even that fagget ass pussy xxxsplashxxxx one last time at are home away from home the last 5-6 years.

See u guys sunday

congrats to Joe, luckey I had a bad attendance this summer or u would of have to work hard to earn it. I still have some of the all time greatest records at tempts, ahthe memories1!!!!!

I will be hanging with ceeotter, jar, stiffler, 1500 and even that fagget ass pussy xxxsplashxxxx one last time at are home away from home the last 5-6 years.

See u guys sunday

You were an awesome KING!!!!!! I missed you this summer!!!!! And like every great one you step down w/ dignity and class :love:

You think xxslpashxx will show up...lol...

I am ready for you Sunday and I am requesting you do13 shots of blackhaus and a back flip once more before you leave the doors!!

You were an awesome KING!!!!!! I missed you this summer!!!!! And like every great one you step down w/ dignity and class :love:

You think xxslpashxx will show up...lol...

I am ready for you Sunday and I am requesting you do13 shots of blackhaus and a back flip once more before you leave the doors!!

I'll admit, the last 2 summers I been weak w/shots.

do u remember the tempkid u first met, who did more shots then him?

I'' be back to my old self one last time.

I can do it becasue for the first time in 3 years, 2 weeks ago, I finally puked, i let it out!!!!!

and last weak I felt great, was doing shot straight up blackhaus, just like the good old days

I'll admit, the last 2 summers I been weak w/shots.

do u remember the tempkid u first met, who did more shots then him?

I'' be back to my old self one last time.

I can do it becasue for the first time in 3 years, 2 weeks ago, I finally puked, i let it out!!!!!

and last weak I felt great, was doing shot straight up blackhaus, just like the good old days

ohhhh the memories of tempkid drinking blackhaus and breaking people's teeth...remember the closing party 3 years ago when me, you, and spygirl went back to Spicy's after the closing party to drink w/ JBR??

Yes please be your old self..I can't wait, me, you, jar..gonna be UGLY

See u guys sunday

Oh shit, now I am scurred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shake::aaah:

See u guys sunday

Hopefully u actually show up this time :finger:

With the big weekend approaching those contestants in the running for the much prized King of Temps Crown (summer 2004 vip crown) please keep in mind attendence is mandatory..so are shots...the is no queen of temps b/c I always win that crown hands down..apparently there are no girls that can out drink me but I welcome any competition...lol...here is a quick look at the current leaders:

Tempskid: he has an edge since he has won it the 5 years..reigning king

Jarmenio:straight up maniac and did has gotten the first hosing down at my bar and reguested another one....however...needs to stop leavign and coming back..lol..

Stifler: he is the official mayor of temps..not sure if you can hold two titles.

BMW4Jay:perfect attendence so far..the true dark horse of the competition

Even I will be in attendance for this Event...Closing of Temps prob for good also...I will swing buy...prob on saturday with scotty and JBR

Even I will be in attendance for this Event...Closing of Temps prob for good also...I will swing buy...prob on saturday with scotty and JBR

yeaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBR is bringing his own case of napkins..lol.. I better get an extra bottle of grandma for Scotty.