Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get Well Blendprod...

mrmatas2277

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is dedicated to Blendprod...he was trying to take a picture of Sasha last night...he was on one of the stages at Crobar and fell off and landed right on his shoulder and dislocated it....HOPE YA FEELING BETTER BRO!!! get well soon!!!

Very true.

He was a trooper though... he was in serious pain. Sucky way to spend your birthday, but don't worry honey, we'll make up for it! You deserve it!!!!!

He's sleeping right now, but I know he'll appreciate this thread when he's feeling better and up to reading.

I felt like I was at the hospital with one of my own children!! :(

I love you Franche... feel better and keep icing it!

:heart: Tonie

Thank you bitches!!!!

this is some fucking horrible pain ,it sucks big time!

the only good thing about last night was the"morphine".....good shit,i need to get me that doctors dealer phone#.

that was some crazy shit last night,i was having so much fun and it was pretty early...i was really expecting fun times ahead but whatever...ok what happened to me was that a friend was taking a pic of me and some other people on that fucking stage and he wanted to get sasha in the back so as i was moving backwards the and stage ended(lmao)...so i fell on my back and my shoulder....i dislocate my shoulder :splat:

the worst part was that it was only sasha's first track.. :mad: so i was in the hospital from 1:30 til 7am....many many many thanks to my wife,tonie,flip,mrmiami and digital 7 for taking care of me,im sorry i fucked up part of your night!!

one thing its for sure..........................

ill be back in full force bitches!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Thank you bitches!!!!

the only good thing about last night was the"morphine".....good shit,i need to get me that doctors dealer phone#.

that was some crazy shit last night,i was having so much fun and it was pretty early...i was really expecting fun times ahead but whatever...ok what happened to me was that a friend was taking a pic of me and some other people on that fucking stage and he wanted to get sasha in the back so as i was moving backwards the stage ended(lmao)...and i fell on my back and my shoulder....i dislocate my shoulder :splat:

the worst part was that it was only sasha's first track.. :mad: so i was in the hospital from 1:30 til 7am....many many many thanks to my wife,tonie,flip,mrmiami and digital 7 for taking care of me,im sorry i fucked up part of your night!!

I'm glad you didn't fall head-first hommie, enjoy the morphine and get well soon!

El Funko Loko ;)

Thank you bitches!!!!

that was some crazy shit last night,i was having so much fun and it was pretty early...i was really expecting fun times ahead but whatever...ok what happened to me was that a friend was taking a pic of me and some other people on that fucking stage and he wanted to get sasha in the back so as i was moving backwards the stage ended(lmao)...and i fell on my back and my shoulder....i dislocate my shoulder :splat:

i was in the hospital for fucking 7 hours!!!

double post...must be the drugs talking...good to hear that ur ok...i promise to buy u a helmet for Digweed...:tongue: