Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When was your last....

tstelkhuni

at first ive been wanting to have a 3some but since now i have a bf i feel diff about this matter since theres emotions involved now

totally can relate, except my situation is a lil different. My bf and I are ok with experimenting, except he has strict rules like if its with another guy it has to be someone he can fully trust blah blah blah (which I totally respect and agree w/) we (more so I) have been wanting a threesome or foursome but the only guy he would trust to be involved (w/ no gay involvement on their part) is his twin brother. *I'm getting hot just typing this out* Which I am totally for they are soo hot and it would an ultimate turn on to fuck twins at the same time. Now here arises the problem - about 7/8 mos ago his bro got back together w/ his ex fiancee and said now the only way he would do it is if she is involved - which is totally fine w/ me. But she claims she's too fat blahblahblah and doesn't wanna do it. Ugh, I just wanna have some fun :( - sorry this is a bit long

totally can relate, except my situation is a lil different. My bf and I are ok with experimenting, except he has strict rules like if its with another guy it has to be someone he can fully trust blah blah blah (which I totally respect and agree w/) we (more so I) have been wanting a threesome or foursome but the only guy he would trust to be involved (w/ no gay involvement on their part) is his twin brother. *I'm getting hot just typing this out* Which I am totally for they are soo hot and it would an ultimate turn on to fuck twins at the same time. Now here arises the problem - about 7/8 mos ago his bro got back together w/ his ex fiancee and said now the only way he would do it is if she is involved - which is totally fine w/ me. But she claims she's too fat blahblahblah and doesn't wanna do it. Ugh, I just wanna have some fun :( - sorry this is a bit long

Twins??? Nice!!!!!!

see this is how my bf and i think now since we like eachother a lot, we both dont wanna share.....plus we're happy this way anyways :)

...just not into the multiple partner thing...never have...never will....i cant share my woman...period....

deff post pix of those twins ;)

...just not into the multiple partner thing...never have...never will....i cant share my woman...period....
another very valid point, which is also a concern of my bf and mine - if it will change the relationship? - which I'm sure it will (for the good or bad?) Will we like being with the other person better etc. But at the same time I feel pretty confident that I can handle it b/c I love my bf sooo much and I don't love the other people involved - its for pleasure only.

I agree with you too, but I guess I am just too curious. I have hooked with other girls before, but no threesomes or anything of the sort - so I guess its the curiousity that is getting to me.

see this is how my bf and i think now since we like eachother a lot, we both dont wanna share.....plus we're happy this way anyways :)

deff post pix of those twins ;)

this is how i felt about girls but my bf keeps me happy so i dont find the need to do anything w/ a girl

I agree with you too, but I guess I am just too curious. I have hooked with other girls before, but no threesomes or anything of the sort - so I guess its the curiousity that is getting to me.

...if you think it's only going to be physical than kudos to you for being able to accomplish such a feat...but you'll also have to worry if you're man will be able to do the same...in terms of risk/reward i wouldnt do it...even if i were open to it...you seem somewhat intelligent so you have to know that humans think...maybe not right away but at some point all parties involved will think about what transpired...and i find it hard to believe that it wont lead to some sort of vocalization/actualization...if this were a drunk/drugged out event, it'd be different, but youre talking about a serious lover and his brother...

...if you think it's only going to be physical than kudos to you for being able to accomplish such a feat...but you'll also have to worry if you're man will be able to do the same...in terms of risk/reward i wouldnt do it...even if i were open to it...you seem somewhat intelligent so you have to know that humans think...maybe not right away but at some point all parties involved will think about what transpired...and i find it hard to believe that it wont lead to some sort of vocalization/actualization...if this were a drunk/drugged out event, it'd be different, but youre talking about a serious lover and his brother...
thanks for the advice, this is such a positive board, good way to voice things & get other people's point of view :)

...the problem is that it's not just you that's involved here...if anything, you should explore this under different circumstances...single and with strangers would really be my suggestion...