Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did u guys n gals see pics of britney's man yet?

georgym

To some extent, yes. That type of dress looks sloppy to me. Not that it's bad, just not 'neat' looking.

Ya feel me?

thats how i dress...i dont think i look sloppy :( .....its just that i cant conform to the tight shirt fitted jeans kenneth cole crowd...i went thru that phase (for like 4 mths) years ago...

Guest gabo
Cocaine is a hell of a drug..........
I always thought Christina would be the first into rehab... I am thinking I will be proven wrong very soon.

God I love coke whores

thats how i dress...i dont think i look sloppy :( .....its just that i cant conform to the tight shirt fitted jeans kenneth cole crowd...i went thru that phase (for like 4 mths) years ago...

How about somewhere in the middle. The relaxed fit :confused:

I must admit, when i met you that weekend for softball you scared me a bit in that sloppy atttire :worry::shake:

Guest gabo
are uou for real -this a sex chat room =if yoy want to discuss britney and her new man -i'm sure there's a little kiddie chat room somewhere else! beat it losers!!!!!!

aaaahahaha

WHY DO I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN BECAUSE I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT CELEBRITIES- DO THEY CARE ABOUT US--NO! SO THEN BE QUITAND STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE IN A FANTASY WORLD THIS IS REALITY---

:laugh: good words

im not. but the fact that there are over 30 replies on this thread should say something, eh?

im only messin with you. But when i said you have a lot to learn, i meant you'll notice lots threads on the sex board that aren't necessarily related to "SEX" per se~

but you're a newbie. You'll see....

:laugh: good words

im not. but the fact that there are over 30 replies on this thread should say something, eh?

im only messin with you. But when i said you have a lot to learn, i meant you'll notice lots threads on the sex board that aren't necessarily related to "SEX" per se~

but you're a newbie. You'll see....

OK - I FORGIVE YOU , BUT DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!! HAHA-JUST KIDDIN :gang:

Guest gabo
SEE,YOU APPRECIATE WHAT I'M SAYING,RIGHT? WHO REALLY GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THAT FAKE TITTY BITCH AND HER NEW MAN-EVERYONE IN THAT SCENE DATES EVERYONE --BIG FUCKING DEAL

yea I understand ya.

Can I touch ur boobs now?