Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJais 4th of July Weekend.......

What is the deal with the bouncer not letting me in? Sorry I actually moved and my license says "CHNG"

I'm going to be 23 in a month and excuse me for not carrying my fricken passport with me.

He was rude and I think that's unnecessary.

What is the deal with the bouncer not letting me in? Sorry I actually moved and my license says "CHNG"

I'm going to be 23 in a month and excuse me for not carrying my fricken passport with me.

So you bring a backup this week, hand it to him, and don't say a word. Be the bigger (figuratively) person by not giving him shit. :bounce::pint::bounce:

oh nice... well im usually chillin there with him on Fridays so if u see him ask where i'm at... my name is Lynne... if not that, then ask Mike Phillips cuz we usually chill by his bar... esp now that Carl has to get me back from sunday im scared to go near his bar lol... :shake:;)

samething happened to me last yr so my gfs and i went back to SI to get my damn passport then when we got to SI we realized that my gf's headlight was off so we took the truck this time when we got to djais he didnt even ask for my passport i was so mad but then thought if it wasnt for that we might have gotten into an accident so it was all worth it :D