Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"You're Grounded!!!" - your worst punishments -

iamme

so what was the worst grounding/[unishment your parents ever gave you??

"You're grounded" was a very common thing for me to hear when i was a kid...bleh...

i was a pseudo-rebellious teen... any time i got ground i just laughed it off and just walked out the door... my parents hated me 15-17...

Mom never hit me... grounded me all the time for not finishing dinner because I had snacked before.

Worst sentencing was when I brought home one C in middle school. Grounded for a whole semester. 9 1/2 weeks of no phone or TV. So I just locked myself in my room and read books all semester. That's what pissed her off the most, me ignoring her and not kissing her ass.

My grandfather once lifted me by my head about a foot off the floor in elementary because I went home with my cousin and they couldn't find me. I still dislike him till this day. And he still regrets it.

I haven't left yet...i tried but money got in the way...i learned my lesson...im not leaving until i have a good stable bank account and some bills knocked out of the way

if things get rough here, i just go to my bf's

i remember when i was little, 5 or so, my cousin and i got so mad at our famly that we hid in my aunts work duffel bag. we were found only when we were laughing bc they hadn't found us yet. should have kept our mouths shut...