Clubplanet Nightlife Community

teacher to face charges of sex with teen!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

TAMPA - The Temple Terrace teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old will turn herself in to deputies on Monday to face new accusations of having sex with a teenager.

Officials in Marion County told ABC Action News they had been planning to issue a warrant for Debra Lafave's arrest next week, but the 23-year-old teacher agreed to turn herself in voluntarily in Ocala before then.

Lafave will face three additional felony counts relating to her alleged sexual activity with the teenager, including lewd and lascivious battery, along with exhibition. The charges stem from an October sexual liaison that investigators believe Lafave had with the 14-year-old in Marion County that was witnessed by the teen's 15-year-old cousin.

"The student had come to Ocala to visit with a cousin, and the teacher traveled to Ocala from her home and met with the student and also his cousin. Some of the activities took place in front of the cousin," alleged Sue Livoti of the Marion County Sheriff's Office. "All the contact has been sexual in nature."

In Hillsborough County, the Greco Middle School reading teacher already faced two counts of lewd and lascivious battery for allegedly having sex with the teen at school.

Friday, no one answered the door at the home where Lafave is reportedly staying, and her family was unavailable for comment.

Lafave has now been ordered to stay away from the teenager and his cousin.

u know that kid rocks...he was getting it on with a 23 year old pretty averagly hot chick!!!!!!!!!! his cousin had to fuck it up.....damn kid was probably hatin that he couldnt tap that ass........why wasnt miss sanchez like this when i was in high school!!!!!!!!!!!! what i really find amusing about this...is that if it were a guy teacher.....his life would literally be done for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know that kid rocks...he was getting it on with a 23 year old pretty averagly hot chick!!!!!!!!!! his cousin had to fuck it up.....damn kid was probably hatin that he couldnt tap that ass........why wasnt miss sanchez like this when i was in high school!!!!!!!!!!!! what i really find amusing about this...is that if it were a guy teacher.....his life would literally be done for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro...for a teacher she is smoking...what i wanna know is, where the hell were these teachers when i was going to school? :confused:

Wurd ya heard. What a fucking cock blocker.

I had a few teachers in my school way back but they where fuckin prudes, hotness none the less.

I wanna see pictures of this teacher?

Exactly what I was thinking

On CNN it says she told the child she was having sex with him because "she knew it wasn't allowed".....this teacher doesn't need to be put in jail, just needs to be promoted

Yah heh he.

She doesnt look so bad, I saw some other pix online. Not bad, about average but it's the principle, she's a 23 years old n he's 14, lucky lil fuck. Thats like me sleepin with heather locklear :bowdown:

whats even more fuckes up is that shes married.....what the fuck does the husband do!?!?!?!?! hes got to move out of the country....to get cheated on like that.....over a kid.....things cant be good in that bedroom...he must be hung like a 12 year old for her to go to a 14 year old...nonetheless i would have smacked her with the penile area if i was 14...shit id smack her with it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

whats even more fuckes up is that shes married.....what the fuck does the husband do!?!?!?!?! hes got to move out of the country....to get cheated on like that.....over a kid.....things cant be good in that bedroom...he must be hung like a 12 year old for her to go to a 14 year old...nonetheless i would have smacked her with the penile area if i was 14...shit id smack her with it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:rofl::funny::laugh:

her husband was having "problems" in the bedroom...and the fact that it was "wrong", turned her on even more...AGAIN!!! WHERE THE FUCK WERE THESE TEACHERS WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL?? i read the police report, the kid was bangin her and nutting in her with NO CONDOM...crazy...oh the kid also said "She gave good slow head"...:aright: (the last part i made up...lucky kid)