Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bye bye X:

stymie

X-

I had plans on going down to Analog tonight but I was out late last night in Worcester with the reigning Matrix wet t-shirt champ. Yeah I'm a wuss.

God willing this isnt goodbye foreva but goodbye for now. I remember that fateful evening I met you at the Jimmy van M show. That night like a big brother you showed me how to do a :bump: properly. You called me a burrito at Murk 04. You introduced me to winter sports at Chemicalpalooza 04. Every time we hung out you went out of your way to be kind and made me feel accepted.

thank you bro. You will be missed.

Be safe and tear it up on the left coast.

-AG

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. i am gonna miss you. but um, they still have computers out there, right?? cus i am going to need my weekly pm's and stuff, even tho we wont be able to meet up and rendezvous any longer. :(

Damn ..... this thread is sadder then when Mariah Carey and Tommy Mattola broke up.

Don't worry. I'm on the phone with the Governor right now and there closing all the borders as we speak.

He'll be back in Boston by Friday evening.

X-

I had plans on going down to Analog tonight but I was out late last night in Worcester with the reigning Matrix wet t-shirt champ. Yeah I'm a wuss.

God willing this isnt goodbye foreva but goodbye for now. I remember that fateful evening I met you at the Jimmy van M show. That night like a big brother you showed me how to do a :bump: properly. You called me a burrito at Murk 04. You introduced me to winter sports at Chemicalpalooza 04. Every time we hung out you went out of your way to be kind and made me feel accepted.

thank you bro. You will be missed.

Be safe and tear it up on the left coast.

-AG

That was sweet. that made me tear up. :(