Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want a baby...........

Bling

came back from seeing my coworker at Baptist hospital and her newborn baby boy..... . I want a baby LOL

so beautiful to see her son in her arms. to see her look into his eyes......... to see her maternal instincts come out as she breast fed him....

The dad was great as well. everytime he held his son he would calm down, as if he knew he was safe from all harm.

I cant believe how much has changed since my sister was born. When she was born I was not even allowed to go into the room. Though I was 6 at the time. Today at least 10+ people were in the room. very nice. the nurses were very nice as well giving the mom instructions on how to feed the baby and burp him.......

Kids def need to come with instructions it is not that simple.

Sometimes I look at where I am, in life at the age of 26 and far from having a child unfortunately. To have one's own son or daughter must be amazing yet shockin at the same time at first. I can only imagine how my coworker feels right now.

I have always said to myself by the age of 30 I want to be married and have kids. And though there have been things in the past that i have wanted to adherre to my own "timeline" I know it prolly wont be. but i can always hope.

Until then i can enjoy the happiness i saw in my coworkers' face ....

Mazel Tov to her and her family

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

came back from seeing my coworker at Baptist hospital and her newborn baby boy..... . I want a baby LOL

so beautiful to see her son in her arms. to see her look into his eyes......... to see her maternal instincts come out as she breast fed him....

The dad was great as well. everytime he held his son he would calm down, as if he knew he was safe from all harm.

I cant believe how much has changed since my sister was born. When she was born I was not even allowed to go into the room. Though I was 6 at the time. Today at least 10+ people were in the room. very nice. the nurses were very nice as well giving the mom instructions on how to feed the baby and burp him.......

Kids def need to come with instructions it is not that simple.

Sometimes I look at where I am, in life at the age of 26 and far from having a child unfortunately. To have one's own son or daughter must be amazing yet shockin at the same time at first. I can only imagine how my coworker feels right now.

I have always said to myself by the age of 30 I want to be married and have kids. And though there have been things in the past that i have wanted to adherre to my own "timeline" I know it prolly wont be. but i can always hope.

Until then i can enjoy the happiness i saw in my coworkers' face ....

Mazel Tov to her and her family

adopt !!