Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just saw a picture of Obby and he looks like the guy from revenge of the nerds

drsatan

OMG COOKIE!!! i love that pose...call me later, I can get ya some photo shoots!!!:tongue:

Cookie?????

LOL

Yeah that was one of the New Times photos. Felt really weird having to do that but it was fun. We all had our laughs.

:bowdown: i have a obby shrine :bowdown:

The funny thing is that I could. Obby messaged me and asked me to find a few pictures of him that I took of him, for the new times artcile. So I looked through my database of pictures and found 37 fucking pictures of Obby. But he needed them earlier that day and I didn't get back to him in time so I ......

I went to kinkos and made 8 X 10's of all of them and have them on my wall. They are the last thing I I see before I fall asleep. :bowdown::bowdown:

The funny thing is that I could. Obby messaged me and asked me to find a few pictures of him that I took of him, for the new times artcile. So I looked through my database of pictures and found 37 fucking pictures of Obby. But he needed them earlier that day and I didn't get back to him in time so I ......

I went to kinkos and made 8 X 10's of all of them and have them on my wall. They are the last thing I I see before I fall asleep. :bowdown::bowdown:

now that is just freaky LOL