Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George ACosta & vic dinair @spirit

Great music all night Great vibe Acosta was off the hook when he is on point he is amazing! Im so glad i skipped oakenfold...Spirit is extremly comfortable club the staff was nice and the sound was great..The room filled up fast but definitly not packed they keep that club very cool the ac system is no joke..Acosta kept up the energy track after track got harder and meaner and the vibe was gr8 crowd was goin nuts ...Vic Dinair was gr8 he just picked up where acosta left off all in all a grerat party......

What a night of incredible music - the opener Powerstar IM was playing some really great tech house and trancy breaks. Acosta really did an awesome job too...I wanted to stay for Dinaire but my legs were about to fall off...

Perfect amount of people too, not packed at all, but not empty.

Fantastic night.

What a night of incredible music - the opener Powerstar IM was playing some really great tech house and trancy breaks. Acosta really did an awesome job too...I wanted to stay for Dinaire but my legs were about to fall off...

Perfect amount of people too, not packed at all, but not empty.

Fantastic night.

i was wondering what his name was. he impressed the hell out of me

Too bad that dinaire dude wasn't allowed to spin longer cause he was rippin it up. He didn't dj that long. Soon we were all told to go home around 5 am which we threw our own underground rave outside and inside the back of crobar. lol

Oh and that opening dj was incredible. Please divulge his name cause I am not sure if he was the elements dude from cp or not. He had that shit bumpin before acosta took over.

Peace

Digital

Too bad that dinaire dude wasn't allowed to spin longer cause he was rippin it up. He didn't dj that long. Soon we were all told to go home around 5 am which we threw our own underground rave outside and inside the back of crobar. lol

Oh and that opening dj was incredible. Please divulge his name cause I am not sure if he was the elements dude from cp or not. He had that shit bumpin before acosta took over.

Peace

Digital

Yes, Powerstar Im = 4elements

Great stuff he threw down

all in all great night ..

powerstar im dj .. or 4element cp dude .. was awesome . totally represented and impressed me ... and i am not easily impressed .. GREAT job dude ..

acosta did not start that great , honestly .. but later on got back to it .. and kicked ass ... nice music no doubt

the denaire dude was great .. u can tell he was off the hook ..but he had to finish too early .. i think he must've played less than 1.5 hours .. sucks

i thought the night ended up too early .. like 5ish .. and me and my crew were prepared to party till 7 or 8 .. hehe

much love to all the people we met there in the club .. to start off .

.. my bois .. digital and beatka .. my best friends and party animals .. u guys were awesome and as usual made that night sooo special ..

my new friends and dance hard friends ... billy and brandin .. billy u amazed me with all your dancing kid .. amazing energy dude .. and brandin kid .. settle down kid .. all this jumping .. sheeeshhh .. i was tired looking at u . hee

and to my friend © .. girl . wow .. great vibe and dancing style .. impressive

my new friends .. i cant remmeber most of your names .. except D .. and other two couples .. and bunch of nice loving people .. much love to you all . u guys were party people and reminded me of the good old days when i can go dancing for days .. hehe ..

if u guys post on cp . please say hi .. i would love to know u and make friends

all in all .. GREAT NIGHT

peace

the MASK

powerstar im dj .. or 4element cp dude .. was awesome . totally represented and impressed me ... and i am not easily impressed .. GREAT job dude ..

acosta did not start that great , honestly .. but later on got back to it .. and kicked ass ... nice music no doubt

the denaire dude was great .. u can tell he was off the hook ..but he had to finish too early .. i think he must've played less than 1.5 hours .. sucks

i thought the night ended up too early .. like 5ish .. and me and my crew were prepared to party till 7 or 8 .. hehe

much love to all the people we met there in the club .. to start off . to my cute gf the dancing toy . who kept on going and going and going .. naturally .. with lots and lots of energy .. when everyone else stopped dancing .. u kept on going . amazing kid .. i am so lucky to have u .. no matter what ppl say .. (KIDDING) =)

.. my bois .. digital and beatka .. my best friends and party animals .. u guys were awesome and as usual made that night sooo special ..

my new friends and dance hard friends ... billy and brandin .. billy u amazed me with all your dancing kid .. amazing energy dude .. and brandin kid .. settle down kid .. all this jumping .. sheeeshhh .. i was tired looking at u . hee

chastidy .. girl . wow .. great vibe and dancing style .. impressive

my new friends .. i cant remmeber most of your names .. except D .. and other two couples .. and bunch of nice loving people .. much love to you all . u guys were party people and reminded me of the good old days when i can go dancing for days .. hehe ..

peace

the MASK

Mask ,

Great night - Denaire and Acosta where kicking it...

But, I'm to old for this crowd - just don't belong there....

Sorry dude did not spot you guys, look for you and all, but ....

Enjoy - Stay well -

Mask ,

Great night - Denaire and Acosta where kicking it...

But, I'm to old for this crowd - just don't belong there....

Sorry dude did not spot you guys, look for you and all, but ....

Enjoy - Stay well -

biscuit .. you were there .. whattttttttttttttttt???? how come we did not meet up kid .. oh man

i usually wear my mask backwords .. if u were wondering .. and since i did not know who i was looking for .. i was expecting you to find me ..

i kina saw someone who i thought for a second that could be you based on your description . but did not feel that i knew that dude .. so i did not approach him ..

sucks man .. hehe ..

oh well .. lemme know where u at next weekend and we might meet up

glad u had a good time there .. and nooooo u r not too old for that crowd .. i bit u i am older .. hehe .. it is all in your heart kid ..

peace

the MASK

much love to all the people we met there in the club .. to start off . to my cute gf the dancing toy . who kept on going and going and going .. naturally .. with lots and lots of energy .. when everyone else stopped dancing .. u kept on going . amazing kid .. i am so lucky to have u .. no matter what ppl say .. (KIDDING) =)

chastidy .. girl . wow .. great vibe and dancing style .. impressive

peace

the MASK

Great nite guys..... thanks to the dj's and my friends.

I had a great time.

Kutekimee you gotta tell me your secret girl, you were all over the place :bounce: .....damn I wish I was your age :D

hey watz up ..i've never posted on this board b4 but I'm always on the board looking at what people comment ...mask i think that wuz u wit a mask on backwards ..do u wear glasses? ....i had on a baby blue button down and was with 2 girls ...if it wuz u i was standing next 2 your crew ....the dj's were great ..and being a regular at avalon i must say the sound sytem in spirit improved by 110% and blows avalons system away in my opinion...all in all a good night of music.

hey watz up ..i've never posted on this board b4 but I'm always on the board looking at what people comment ...mask i think that wuz u wit a mask on backwards ..do u wear glasses? ....i had on a baby blue button down and was with 2 girls ...if it wuz u i was standing next 2 your crew ....the dj's were great ..and being a regular at avalon i must say the sound sytem in spirit improved by 110% and blows avalons system away in my opinion...all in all a good night of music.

hey man .. hmm .. i am trying to remember .but i have this horrible memory of remembering people .. sorry no offense .. but i am sure we saw each other

did we talk at all? did u jump in any of the few circles i was in ?? just curious ..

pm me with more inf about you .. and lets meet up sometimes .. i love making new friends dude ..

and u r in Avalon regularly .. whatttttt .. that is where i am usually .. except i have not been there for a while .. small world kid ..

anyway .. take care

peace

the MASK

Hey everyone!

Thanks for your support on a great night.

I had a blast at the party with you guys.

Hope we party again soon! :)

-Powerstar Im

Powerstar Im ... we enjoyed your music .. it was awesome .. you should play more often in bigger clubs .. like spirit, avalon, crobar, exit ..

best of luck to you .. let us know when u playing next and i will bring in the troops .... :)

peace

the MASK

Hey everyone!

Thanks for your support on a great night.

I had a blast at the party with you guys.

Hope we party again soon! :)

-Powerstar Im

Hey Powerstar Im! Loveddd your tunes! You had the crowd going on early already. hehe...

George Acosta though...ugh...he started off horribly... imo, the tracks were uninspiring, typical trance (that kinda cleared the floor some) but then BAM, he hit us with some hard banging material and redeemed himself. Not so sure I'd go outa my way to see Acosta again for fear of disappointment...then again, I've always kinda liked his tunes from a coupla years ago..we'll see :)

Victor Dinaire rocked...we danced HARD till closing and everyone was dyin for one more song at the end but the bouncer on the stage with him shook his head noooo....boooooooo... good job Victor! I shoulda came out to see you at the loft parties, but never made it out....next time....

I had such a blast with all my buddies and even ran into mah girl C (& friends)! Love your moves woman! I felt so bad for that guy that danced with you and then twisted his ankle....you broke him!!! And I wanna see the pics of us.

Billy and Brandon, soooo glad you guys showed up! Billy, u were dancin like a maniac as usual...I don't think ANYONE can keep up with you! LOVE your moves too...and you had a nice crowd around you as usual :D All we could do was stand back, grin, and clap ;)

Dragon, Beatka, Digital, Jay, TooMuchVibe, and all....it was fun as usual...I lub you guys :D Too bad we couldn't break into Crobar after we closed Spirit...it was soo funny watching Brandon tryin to pry the back doors open with that pipe... And then we and some new buddies had a lil party goin on in the lot! Billy, no more humpin poles for you! Those Spirit bouncers were just all shaking their heads at us from across the street... :laugh:

biscuit .. you were there .. whattttttttttttttttt???? how come we did not meet up kid .. oh man

i usually wear my mask backwords .. if u were wondering .. and since i did not know who i was looking for .. i was expecting you to find me ..

i kina saw someone who i thought for a second that could be you based on your description . but did not feel that i knew that dude .. so i did not approach him ..

sucks man .. hehe ..

oh well .. lemme know where u at next weekend and we might meet up

glad u had a good time there .. and nooooo u r not too old for that crowd .. i bit u i am older .. hehe .. it is all in your heart kid ..

peace

the MASK

Mask,

Normally the wife and I hit the clubs once every three or so weeks,due to

other comments in life..... That stuff is for "you" young hearts....

I like to see her dress up and all,,,,

Dude I wish you would have approach us ...

Would have hook you up on drinks, no biggie

We will come down to Avalon's in a few weeks.....

Mask,

Normally the wife and I hit the clubs once every three or so weeks,due to

other comments in life..... That stuff is for "you" young hearts....

I like to see her dress up and all,,,,

Dude I wish you would have approach us ...

Would have hook you up on drinks, no biggie

We will come down to Avalon's in a few weeks.....

biscuit kid .. i understand man .. and u gotta do what u gotta do .. no doubt ..

and i would have approached you guys if i know how u look like .. you mystery kids .. hehe

ya come over to avalon .but let me know first .. just in case we are not there

take care my friend

peace

the MASK

GA allways builds and powerstar was bangin pretty hard before GA so yeah he didnt come out bangin right off the top ....lol im sure powerstar threw him for a loop though openers are usually builders not bangers but i liked his set so fuck it....you know edgarv and luis diaz would get thrown off pvd"s shows so quick if they did there regular sets and banged them out...As far as dinair goes he is a total pro! he saw ga close hard so he went hard rite from the get go!