Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos rollin to DT solo

Add me to that solo list. Maybe I'll met all you guys at 19th and 10th around 11pm. Not sure how well this will work out. Should I wear a big sign saing CP! Anyway, hopefully I'll see some of you guys. I live in queens so I'll be just taking the subway in. Peace

Glad to meet all you CP'ers @ roxy last nite. Danny T. is truly a master in the house music genre. I was amazed at the energy of the music and crowd. the vibe of this party was simply amazing. Hope to see you all again (ibrandon, kuteekimee, silverbull, & others i missed).

p.s. I was the asian house dancer wearing a brown button down shirt. I think i danced with all of you....My body is broken from this weekend...but it's all worth it.

-Brian :bounce:

Yeah great plan setup for last night but one thing....WHERE THE HELL WERE ALL OF YOU???!!! It's hilarious how more than 10 people posted to meet up but only 2 showed up, great.

hah nice meetin u man, maybe next time it'll be a better show

Heyyy...sorry about not makin it to the meetup! I got to Roxy at 12:30 instead, but was hoping that ibrandon & digitalextacy would introduce me to everyone they would meet at the corner later! Hope everyone had a blast anyway! I know I did! :bounce: I had a great time hanging with everyone...ibrandon, digitalextacy, rudy, itzbrytz, silverbull, stephanie, danny, ukyo, lilian, steve, and other new friends.

I was the asian girl wearing the white shirt/skirt/sneaks and silver shades.

Till the next time :D

I was the asian girl wearing the white shirt/skirt/sneaks and silver shades.

Kim

were you with silverbull part of the night? I saw him and a few others......I was wearing a blank tank top drenched in sweat from dancing...............

were you with silverbull part of the night? I saw him and a few others......I was wearing a blank tank top drenched in sweat from dancing...............

drenching in sweat? yeah, you and me both! :laugh: So yeah, i was hangin with the bull part of the night up front right by DT and then all over the place for the rest of the night. we were all hanging by the couches by the bar for a good chunk of the night too...it was cool that everyone on that side of the club pretty much knew each other and took turns gettin down :rock: