Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rise Friday night:

The best for me that night was denny playing the actual lyrics to "house music"........I believe thats the name of the song!!! he always plays the beat throughout other songs and has been since 99..............on the way down the shore I was explaining the song to Heather and then we heard it on the radio................we were singing it all weekend then Denny actually played it..........that was great!!!!

Girl Ill house you.......you in my hut now!

When your in my hut,

You know whats up

let your mind be free

relax your body

jump, jump.....a little higher

jump jump, until you get tired

House your body, house your body!!!!!!

Saturday and Sunday were great...Sunday was hands down insanity..

Dondeisel..your apology for being such a sissy fagot all summer is accepted and the amount of shots you did both nights may bring you back to the home team...tempkid BIG oints for punching the wall for your friends going to XS if your hand actually scars I think your a shoe in for the Temps crown..Jarmenio OMG words can not express how sorry I am for the cola shower you recieved..oooppppsss..that truly sucked..I owe you big for that..club75 your out of control..brian1500 I was felling your pain on Sunday..I need a FEW days of sleep to recover from this weekend...xxrapture thank you for the shots I really needed them..lol...Cigs WELCOME BELMAR SUCKS..BMW4jay your a smooth talker..thought you were just the shy quiet guy..splash get some sleep!

This past Friday was probably the best night I’ve had at Rise ever. I am still floored by the crowd we had. There were FAR more people there early and late than usual. And the vibe was as good as I’ve ever seen in Boston, it was WMC-esc. Big thanks to everyone who came down and made the night such a good party.

Tom opened the night up so well, his music was right on the money. I watched as people filtered in, they headed straight to dance. It’s truly impressive (if not daunting to me as a DJ) that someone as young as Tom has already found his own unique sound and can consistently deliver it with such enthusiasm, energy and flawless mixing. He really did a great job. So great, in fact, that I felt I needed to demark the end of his set and start of mine. So, yeah, I played Blondie’s “Rush Rush to the Yayo†from Scarface. Funny to see people reactions as they realized what it was and start singing along. From there, I played my favorite tune at the moment, S-Man’s “Evolutionâ€, and the place just erupted into a frenzy. I literally stepped back, looked around, saw all the hands in air and people jumping and clapping and whistling, and said to someone in, “Whoa, this is a good f-in’ party!†And it remained that way until the last track of the night. Everyone played great, Hoska had a great birthday celebration, and it was definitely an epic start to the July 4th weekend.

Make no mistake, whether you’re a DJ, an avid dance music aficionado, or just someone who likes to dance all night long, Rise is the best venue is New England. If anyone reading this has not been to Rise yet, man, you're missing out.

havent been clubbin in boston yet........def sounds like its worth checkin out......so this place is afterhours?? cuz im not gunna take the drive just to leave at 5...........what time does rise stay open till?