Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D.t. Review From Roxy

Just curious what you guys thought? I got there when it opened and stayed until 6am. I thought Danny did an awesome job. I love how he gets so into his music and dances around in his little area with those 2 huge lights. It was a good crowd, place was crowded by yet still enough room to dance. Overall, I had a great time other than payin 40 bucks to get in but it was worth it I guess.

I lasted from 10- til 7 am sunday night for DT.

DT covered many bases from 10 pm to 7 - soulful house, deep house, hard house, tech house and a couple trancers sounding like GU athens. also depeche personal jesus interesting deep progg mix, beats from 'i feel love'??

the vibe was great at roxy, enthusiastic positive, music lovers & DT reflects that love & it shines forth.

if Id made it til 10 am DT wld have taken it to a new level he certainly can and has done that on scores of nights from vinyl to arc to space in miami.

DT's roxy crowd was cute, more hotties than the last year or so at arc.

inspiring moments whyen DT said 'nyc the greatest city in the world- and my home/ our home' BEAUTIFUL!!!

the carl cox style tech house set around 5/5:30 am- brutal, when these 2 meet up again the doors will be blown off roxy-- when can i buy my ticket??

we have a special love with DT and his music his parties his vibe all reflects that & its an amazing feeling, its a brother/sisterhood and I CANNOT WAIT TIL DT HAS ANOTHER RESIDENCY SET UP IN NYC WE NEED TO FEEL SHARE & GIVE HIM LOVE A LOT MORE OFTEN-- DT IS US AND WE ARE NYC + DT ARE "ONE."

****xxxxx****

DT@Roxy is only a short term thang - it brings in higher profits than if made was to rent out another club since close connections count alot! but danny doesnt LOVE roxy, so dont expect a resi.

I had a GREAT time, music was top notch. Met tons of new great people and got to chill with some old ones as well. I bought my ticket online just a few hours before i got to ny, but with the $8 in service charges only saved $2...

I was online when he pulled up in his bling hummer and walked out when he did.

I currently have no legs, i coudnt stop dancing. I havent danced that long constantly since the arc closing, i could barely push the pedal to drive home.

Thanks for a great time Danny

Too bad I had to work in da morning or I would have got hardcore on the floor like you brandon. lol Anytime I hear bass like that flowing threw me I just wanna let loose. And that grey goose was off the hizzle. Maybe I should have drunk that shit earlier in my life cause I was feeling good. lol But seriously he was on point and I had the time of my life. Kim was rocking it hard as usual. Well as for Gabe he never seems to run out of energy. :getdown:

Peace Out!

Digital

good times.....good people...........good music..........4th of July was a good call...........most of the element that I usually don't miss was probably in Belmar or Seaside..............

DT@Roxy is only a short term thang - it brings in higher profits than if made was to rent out another club since close connections count alot! but danny doesnt LOVE roxy, so dont expect a resi.

THANK GOD.... BUT I DO WISH HE WOULD FIND A PLACE ASAP.. I WANNA BE MY SELF AGAIN :)

i give it a 7 out of 10. Musically it was fun crowd i couldnt complain i had alot of my friends and met some new ones. But after having some very very hard sex for like 5 hrs b4 getting there to roxy myleg and energy were long gone. Still manage to have fun and stayed until closing. Most of the night me and my peeps were behind the bar doin our thing until the floor cleared out the nonsense. From 830 or truly great music and lots of space to dance but by then i was done lol. Couple moves here and thee thats it. Kimmie was dancing all night and big ups to this asian kid i met who danced his ass off an has some awesome moves. Says he posts alot on raveclick. We need more people like him/you in the scene. Take care of them legs and see ya next time. Good meetin yopu brandon and funny seein you pass out during BRUNCH.

Thanx for the props silverbull...I'm that asian kid you were talking about. I usually go to raves and techno weeklys, but I've been getting bored of that. It's good to see people like you and Elysio that keep it real with the house music & dance. Because of you and many others like you, I have a great time @ house events like this....i guess I've been converted.....if you want....hit me up on my instant messager for any house parties that I'd have fun at (my sn is dawwgyb22 on AOL instant messager)...

peace..

Brian

I haven't posted a complete review but yeah, you guys rock! I loved watching y'all dance....brandon, silverbull, digital, itzbryz, elysio, etc...WOW!! I was just tryin to keep up :D Brian is usually at this other club rippin up the floor that you don't go to Silver!

Brandon, I wish I had a camera... I woulda loved to have taken a pic of the pizza hanging outa your mouth while you were sprawled over the table zonked out :laugh: kidding! pizza & a coke never tasted sooo good at 10am though :D i can't believe you drove home!! :spank:

sooo....are we all gonna go see Roger Sanchez at Crobar on Sat??? :bounce: