Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id - pump it up

so there like this song and it goes pump it up pump it up and i hear it everywhere and Ive checked on every single message board and havent found it and im too lazy to plug "pump it up" into soulseek and see what i get so if you could ID this for me Id really appreciate it because all I know is the chorus but i cant figure out what the name of the track is anthem of 2004 fist pump guido sick rip it ive got to pump it uppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there like this song and it goes pump it up pump it up and i hear it everywhere and Ive checked on every single message board and havent found it and im too lazy to plug "pump it up" into soulseek and see what i get so if you could ID this for me Id really appreciate it because all I know is the chorus but i cant figure out what the name of the track is anthem of 2004 fist pump guido sick rip it ive got to pump it uppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 threads below yours as I type...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=233197

dude calm down its an ok track.

if you have all that time to check and post on messageboards,

then you could have saved a hell of alot of time to go to

soulseek and punch in pump it up. then you would have

found a few tracks listed, then you click on danzel

pump it up. then you let it dl, then you save it to

your library, then burn it on a cd with no other songs

cuz you cant wait that long to dl 9 other tracks to make

a full cd, so you can play it on repeat in your car and sing

along up and down the boulevard this weekend.

Gotta love Sarcasm. ;)