Copa America

trancelator

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO BRAZIL!!!!

:bounce: Campeon goliador / Campeon de la copa! :bounce:

DOES COSTA RICA EVEN HAVE A SOCCER TEAM ? MAYBE THEY DO BUT I WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE YOU NEVER HEAR SHIT FROM THEM .. AND IF THEY DO , THEYD GET CHEATED ANYWAYS CAUSE YOU GUYS CANT EVEN COUNT HOW MANY GOALS U HAVE

atleast we made it to the finals

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS

bro....that hurts even more for the argentinians and you know it.....you guys keep losing on those kicks....congrats on your neverending second place!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

no llores por mi argentina!!!!!!!

bro....that hurts even more for the argentinians and you know it.....you guys keep losing on those kicks....congrats on your neverending second place!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

wait , what place were you guys in again ?? :confused:

Considering he's the one who missed the first PK for Argentina, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Ummmmm, :nono:

The greatest players in the world miss penalty shots. That has always happened. That has nothing to do with it.

D'Alessandro is the mastermind of that midfield and why he wasn't put in earlier is mind-boggling.

truth is... D'Alessandro has been playing spotty the last few games. Bielsa is smarter than you think.

either way... Brasil is Brasil and when it's their turn to shine, they'll do it in an unstoppable way. Adriano was the golden boy of the tournament and is almost certified as the future of Brasilian soccer.

Argentina played well.. they played well enough to win.. but didnt. It was a fun game to watch and was defenitely the best game of the tournament in my eyes.

ROLL ON WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS!

LOL thats right bitch hate hate thats all you can do cause like I said Colombia has never won shyt, enjoy your forth place...

vagisil_itch.jpg for all you boludos , especially you leo . :)

Brazil campeao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pint::bounce::pint:

Is that the same product Greece used on Portugal? Not once but TWICE ! ! !

Thats right nigga go for Brazil if you wanna celebrate something,cause if your waiting for Portugal to win something important your going to die very slow and bitter.

How funny all the "haters" (except for 1) are all colombians......LOL I wonder why? I understand todavia les duele la cojida que les dimos hace uno dias atras.

I dont know what your talking about?

truth is... D'Alessandro has been playing spotty the last few games. Bielsa is smarter than you think.

either way... Brasil is Brasil and when it's their turn to shine, they'll do it in an unstoppable way. Adriano was the golden boy of the tournament and is almost certified as the future of Brasilian soccer.

Argentina played well.. they played well enough to win.. but didnt. It was a fun game to watch and was defenitely the best game of the tournament in my eyes.

ROLL ON WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS!

read again if you must

Is that the same product Greece used on Portugal? Not once but TWICE ! ! !

Thats right nigga go for Brazil if you wanna celebrate something,cause if your waiting for Portugal to win something important your going to die very slow and bitter.

:blah::blah::blah: ..and argentina continues to be Brazils bitch !

ps....in all seriousness Argentina did deserve to win , but in the end Soccer in unpredictable (just like portugal vs greece) and thats what makes it all fun and emotional for us all .