Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps was good music except.............

didnt care for the crowd, alot of new faces,

I went to the back bar our old stomping grounds expected to see all the warriors

I look back nothing but a bunch of amatuers jumping around

I may go back for Classics but if not I am done with Seaside all together

What ashame

we can break them in...its fun to train them the ways of temps..we were all newbies once

id rather break their necks.

they dont know whats up.

when we were there, everyone was original, noone wanted to be like

anyone, the only thing we had in common was we all wore black pants!

these kids dont know what is what, they just strut, tempts is over

what the fuck.

id rather break their necks.

they dont know whats up.

when we were there, everyone was original, noone wanted to be like

anyone, the only thing we had in common was we all wore black pants!

these kids dont know what is what, they just strut, tempts is over

what the fuck.

you HAD to go there...ENOUGH is ENOUGH..this weekend proves Temps is NOT over..negativity really sucks

Tempts was fantastic sunday night (and I've been going since '98) except for the ASSHOLE in the "trucker" hat (turned sideways) who kept throwing stuff directly at people's heads. Hey, I'm all for tossing water and having a blast but this guy was a total jerk, he actually hit my girlfriend in the head w/a water bottle. There is just no need for that. Have fun - as we always have - Tempts is back!!

Billy you should have came to XS the old temps crew was there :bounce: Stop ur bitching today ur giving me a headache :yuck:

Remember what a sick crew we had big matty

afterhours on Rt 35 summer of 2000

Those days were the bomb we ruled temps back then

now all the amatuers are there

i thought tempts was great sunday. great musicn (denny played some hard shit), some old faces, good vibe (except for a few fights) and some great laughs (those in the front know what i mean)

ill be back every week...lata

I went to the back bar our old stomping grounds expected to see all the warriors

What ashame

Billy it's all your fault. Ever since word got out that you had someone nearly took your life with a gun at the back bar, everyone is scared to go back to Tempts.

You are the reason for the downfall of Temptations.!!.

What ashame

You make no sense...... If there were no rookies there... there would have been about 100 people there... not fun at all.... its good that new faces showed up... but got to agree with you that it is better if you see your friend from years past..... All together good time

good vibe (except for a few fights)

Most of the people on the Jersey board know that I love TEMPTS more than any other club in the tri-state area. Denny never lets me down musically !! BUT the vibe just is not there anymore. After "pump it up" the crowd calmed down and there was not much energy anymore ... even though denny was ripping the place to shreads. I AM A TRUE TEMPTS WARRIOR and will be in attendence this weekend but i hope alot of the original warriors come out for this one ... and i will regain the back bar this wekend !!!!

maybe it's where u were hanging cuz the front area was not too bad and i been hanging there for years. i agree it's nothing close to what it used to be, but compared to the other nights this summer, it was good. some funny shit took place up there....

Doesn't anyone have anything else to talk about EXCEPT seaside, xs, tempts, the crowd, rydell, how jp was, who ripped it sick, etc etc etc

:blank:

dig back to the archieves of the jersey board durign the summer months and you will see its the same topics

Doesn't anyone have anything else to talk about EXCEPT seaside, xs, tempts, the crowd, rydell, how jp was, who ripped it sick, etc etc etc

:blank:

NOT FOR NOTHING THESE ARE THE ONLY TIMES THE BOARD IS EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTING!!!!!!

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT?? THE 18000 NEW REALITY SHOWS ON TV!!!!!???