Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arcccccccccccc / SF

hun this is nothing to the drama im use to reading on the jersey board, lol

nah i really wanna know......i just wonder why the fuck people are so miserable in EVERY aspect of their lives....even on a god damn message board.....it just boggles my mind

dude im just trying to make a point....you just proved your own point dingbat....if u dont like someones post ......ignore it :blown:

you guys are the one complaining i am oppressing the bd....all i'm saying is if you dont like my posts ignore them....is that proving my own point....?

i have a knack for doing that as much as possible...

you guys are the one complaining i am oppressing the bd....all i'm saying is if you dont like my posts ignore them....is that proving my own point....?

i have a knack for doing that as much as possible...

dude all im saying is that u should leave her alone and practice what you preach...if u dont like what someone says....just ignore it...

:beer: drinks on me brotha....relax

dude all im saying is that u should leave her alone and practice what you preach...if u dont like what someone says....just ignore it...

:beer: drinks on me brotha....relax

i never said i didnt like what she said....i like making comments on what she said...