Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arcccccccccccc / SF

like i said..not really...besides you couldnt think of anything better to do than drive cross town to a dead ass part of town to see a closed down club?

omg,,,,,,,,,,,, we passeddddddddddddd by ARC and then went to webster wtf is the problem lol.. now were not aloud to pass by our fav clubs... omg sue me cuz i drove by ARC

im saying....

when i go record shoppin i pass by arc all da time....just to reminisce....every time i go to spirit or avalon........it makes me realize how much they fucking suck compared to what they WERE....but hey life goes on........maybe someday another great club will arise.....

omg,,,,,,,,,,,, we passeddddddddddddd by ARC and then went to webster wtf is the problem lol.. now were not aloud to pass by our fav clubs... omg sue me cuz i drove by ARC

i was just wondering why, and u make it like they are right next to each other (which they arent)

i think its funny you go pray in front of arc every chance you get...but face it....its gone!

im saying....

when i go record shoppin i pass by arc all da time....just to reminisce....every time i go to spirit or avalon........it makes me realize how much they fucking suck compared to what they WERE....but hey life goes on........maybe someday another great club will arise.....

yea i know how ya feel.. i know you all hate webster hall but i love it and every time im in the techno room i miss ARc more and more

i was just wondering why, and u make it like they are right next to each other (which they arent)

i think its funny you go pray in front of arc every chance you get...but face it....its gone!

who said i go and pray in front of it? I just drive by... but i guess you don't seem to understand that.

like i said..not really...besides you couldnt think of anything better to do than drive cross town to a dead ass part of town to see a closed down club?

can you think of anything better to do than harass someone on their thread.............big deal.........she drove past arc.....and guess what....it wasn't even on the way to webster hall............

can you think of anything better to do than harass someone on their thread.............big deal.........she drove past arc.....and guess what....it wasn't even on the way to webster hall............

actually its kinda entertaining....

if she would have said that in the first place, then i still would have said to get over it...the place is closed...

there's still people that bitch and moan over twilo closing..and ur gettin on this girl cause she's upset over a club that closed not even a full 3 mths ago? looks like ur just ill bored and want to fuck with someone

vinyl was a great place...will always live in my memories...but thats just it..only in memories

i've been there many times....had fun...doesnt mean i will go and visit the site...why not visit a grave of a relative instead...?

at least you will be visiting someone who was a part of your life, not a club that you spent $ and time in....(most of that time was probably fucked up off some drug..)

clubs are fun, but c'mon....lets keep things in perspective here....

Things were in perspecive if u just let her reminisce about some good times she had dude. plus dont compare visiting a grave to a cisiting a club. EVERYONE knows there is no comparison.. that comment is really out of perspective... just like the people talking about the tunnel, twilo, exit (when it was nice), and SF.. this board allows peolple to do such so please stop acting like u are too cool to think back or that u know NYC directions better man.. no offense or nothing but attitudes like urs are why people are not posting as much...

well if all they are gonna post about is how they miss things then i hope they dont post...no one will be happy with anything until they let things go....dwelling on whats gone will only leave you unhappy.

i dont try to make it like i know directions better....but it is obvious i do...her statment was that arc was on the way to webster hall....the truth is it is far from on the way..

if i point that out i am an ass..? i'm not the one that was wrong...

its funny how every one is taking offense...all i did was ask a simple question and got a roundabout answer. i cant point that out with out being a bully?

as for fucking with you italianp.....sorry, no hard feelings...but all i wanted to know was your thinking on visiting an abandoned building...

btw..i wasnt comparing the 2 i was simply stating if you are gonna visit a dead club, why not take the time to visit a dead relatives grave...its a better use of the time.....if you want to use it to honor something dead...

i've been there many times....had fun...doesnt mean i will go and visit the site...why not visit a grave of a relative instead...?

at least you will be visiting someone who was a part of your life, not a club that you spent $ and time in....(most of that time was probably fucked up off some drug..)

clubs are fun, but c'mon....lets keep things in perspective here....

u really have no life to sit there and talk shit because i drove by a club/... wtf big dealllllll i know its closed i dont sit there and put flowers and mourn it i just drove by it.

Things were in perspecive if u just let her reminisce about some good times she had dude. plus dont compare visiting a grave to a cisiting a club. EVERYONE knows there is no comparison.. that comment is really out of perspective... just like the people talking about the tunnel, twilo, exit (when it was nice), and SF.. this board allows peolple to do such so please stop acting like u are too cool to think back or that u know NYC directions better man.. no offense or nothing but attitudes like urs are why people are not posting as much...

So true babes!

well if all they are gonna post about is how they miss things then i hope they dont post...no one will be happy with anything until they let things go....dwelling on whats gone will only leave you unhappy.

i dont try to make it like i know directions better....but it is obvious i do...her statment was that arc was on the way to webster hall....the truth is it is far from on the way..

if i point that out i am an ass..? i'm not the one that was wrong...

its funny how every one is taking offense...all i did was ask a simple question and got a roundabout answer. i cant point that out with out being a bully?

as for fucking with you italianp.....sorry, no hard feelings...but all i wanted to know was your thinking on visiting an abandoned building...

btw..i wasnt comparing the 2 i was simply stating if you are gonna visit a dead club, why not take the time to visit a dead relatives grave...its a better use of the time.....if you want to use it to honor something dead...

NEVER SAID ARC IS ON THE WAY TO WEBSTER HALL I SAID I PASSED BY ARC ON THE WAY TO WEBSTER HALL... LEARN HOW TO READ B4 U TALK SH*t