Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating co-workers

deepspell

my roomate has been dating a girl from his office (she sits practically RIGHT NEXT to him!) for about 8 months now

it's been causing more harm than good. They try to keep it secret from anyone. If i ever invite someone from his job over, i have to tell him 1st. I invited a girl from his job over the apartment, and he got all randy and pissed!

So it's definitely most of the time more harm than good. That's my opinion. Try to avoid it ;)

It depends... I wouldn't if she was my boss, assistant, or anyone who I had to work with on a day to day basis. However, if you work in a big company or if you work in 2 totally different departments I don't see the harm...

I would never go that route. I have had assholes make bets, when I was "new" employee...as to if they could get with me (this is how assholes act) that was lincoln tech, he lost....and when he did....his ego couldn't handle it...and it stirred up all kinds of problems ...(the dick was engaged, too)....i ended up fired, asked to come back ( i refused ofcourse) One honest guy told me what was going on......men can be such fucken morons.

then another place, the asshole was trying to figure out my b/f criteria...and it certainly wasn't him...he was too fugly, wrong music, and to broke ass....he was my manager....i ended up transfered...and he did to...sent to JFK....rental car place. "what kinda men do you like" not assholes, that is for damn sure.

Matter fact my "buttons" have gotten pushed in almost every place I have worked. men and their egos can get very ugly.....and they can read on my face when I am thinking....."you must be kidding me".

no, dating at the workplace.....i consider a serious no. unless by some miracle this is the person you will spend the rest of your life with....and that is one chance in 10 mil.

good luck................just say NO.

when i 1st started working for the company i work for now i thought differently and actually thought of going out w/ one of my co-workers but my friend made me realize is not a good idea especially when they company isn't as big.....i have co-workers who have done it and they tell me that it was a big mistake

Take it from a man with experience...It's a HORRIBLE idea. No good will come out of seeing her all day long, then seeing her again at night and on weekends. It ruins the anticipation of missing her then finally getting to see her...Sounds corny but it's true...At least in my case.

i think it works in alot of situations, but the one thing that was growing on me was the fact that i saw her all day at work and then all the time after work. there just wasnt any break from each other, and we started to snap at each other.

what about just slammin that shit and callin it a nite :getdown:

I used to live around the block from my job. So every during lunch I'd grab the co-worker I was seeing and re-invent the lunch-hour... Those afternoons were quite relaxing... :pint:

thought about it but didnt do it, dont wanna be the "office whore"

LMAO i'll be the office whore...fuck it

just like the dice man said in one of his shows

"so the bitch asks me ...hey dice......why is it when a girl sleeps around...shes a hewa...and if a guy sleeps around...hes a stud........

<1 min silence>

........right...."

LOL, so true......but i still call it as it is, u guys are whores also

i'll agree w/ kfitz73 about the nooners tho :drool:

plus we already have an office whore here we dont need another one, LOL

LMAO i'll be the office whore...fuck it

just like the dice man said in one of his shows

"so the bitch asks me ...hey dice......why is it when a girl sleeps around...shes a hewa...and if a guy sleeps around...hes a stud........

<1 min silence>

........right...."

Take it from a man with experience...It's a HORRIBLE idea. No good will come out of seeing her all day long, then seeing her again at night and on weekends. It ruins the anticipation of missing her then finally getting to see her...Sounds corny but it's true...At least in my case.

that is so true been there done that two times and both were a horrible expirence. i've learned the hard way and i would not go there again even if i was :pint: i'm glad this tread came up cause this one girl at my job wants to sleep with me, but now after reading this HELL NO!!!! :aaah: i think it takes guys just a little longer to learn from there mistakes, or then again i can't talk for all guys maybe it's just me.