Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Stymie

fouroneone

i'm callin bulshit on this one cuz if you would have done your history you would have known that TEMPTS always does their classics nite the weekend after July 4th...

Merge on the other hand had their 1st retro metro nite in augest 9th of 2002 wich was also the nite of the raid....

DO YOUR HOMEWORK CUZ IT OBVIOUS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT

SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE ASKING WHY DID MERGE MOVE THEIR DATE OF RETRO METRO TO THE SAME NITE AS CLASSICS NITE AT TEMPTS

Got To X/s On Saturday Night At 11:45 Didnt Have To Wait On The Line Long...walked In And It Took 20 Minutes To Get A Freakin Drink..i Was Standing There With A $50 In My Hand. The Bartender Looked Like She Was Gonna Cry She Was So Busy. The Drinks Were So Watered Down Couldnt Even Taste The Vodka..then Went Upstairs To The Balcony Ran Into Mike. Then Tried To Get Another Drink To See If I Could Get A Nice Buzz Going..both Bartenders Past Me Up And Went To A Girl That Was Standing Right Next To Me..then When A Friend Of Mine, Who Was A Girl, Tried To Get A Drink The Bartender Ignored Her To...so Catching A Buzz Down There I Knew Wasnt Going To Happen. I Was Hanging Outside Talking To A Few Peeps And I Started Hearing Some God Awful Rap Music...like Everyday People By Arrested Development, And Opp By Naughty By Nature..what In Gods Name Is Going On With "club Music" I Heard This Song "loves Comes Again" Around 2 Or So When Manny Da Greek Started Spinning..i Finally Started To Have Fun..then The Bomb Drops These Two Fucking Butt As Ugly Wanna Be Stripper Hoes Got Into A Fight And One Of Their Payless Hooker Boots Came Three Inches Away From My Nut...i Left Shortly After That....driving Home I Saw A Horrific Car Accident Involving A 350 Z..and A Minivan..the Z Looked Like It Got Ate......all In All I Guess I Expected Wayyyy To Much From Seaside On Saturday Night..and

The time has come again as I do my annual Classics Night. I want everyone to use this thread to post all requests. Your requests are a great way to remind me of songs that I may have forgotten about. So make sure you post yours! This night is always a high light of the summer. Can't wait!

Denny Tsettos

I Mixed This Up While I Was Talking On The Phone....oddly Enough..feel Free To Listen , Comment, Question The Mix....enjoy

If You Like It I Can Send You A Link For A Nero Image File So You Can Burn It To A Cd In High Quality Just Email Or Pm Me.

Enjoy

i'm callin bulshit on this one cuz if you would have done your history you would have known that TEMPTS always does their classics nite the weekend after July 4th...

Merge on the other hand had their 1st retro metro nite in augest 9th of 2002 wich was also the nite of the raid....

DO YOUR HOMEWORK CUZ IT OBVIOUS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT

SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE ASKING WHY DID MERGE MOVE THEIR DATE OF RETRO METRO TO THE SAME NITE AS CLASSICS NITE AT TEMPTS

What an amazing night sunday was at tempts........Denny threw down a flawless set of Phat beats!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I cant speak for saturday, I got too drunk acted like an asshole and disappeared on my poor little girlfriend!!! sorry hun!!!!!

but sunday did not plan on going, turned on KTU and heard Denny housing Tempts.................Heather and I got ready in 10mins!!!! so glad we did..............what a perfect night and especially love the "Real" classics he throws in..............

Great night........thats all i have to say!!!

Thats what its all about!!!!

fuck the fucken haters. R.RYDELL PLAYED THE BEST SET I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO FUCKEN WAY YOU WILL TELL ME IM WRONG. IF YOU HAVENT HEARD HIM THIS YEAR THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKEN MOUTH. ME AND ABOUT 300 OTHER PEOPLE AT MERGE THIS LAST SAT WHERE FUCKEN TAKEN TO ANOTHER FUCKEN PLANET. RICHIE DID SHIT I NEVER KNEW THAT WAS POSSIBLE HE WORKED THE CROWD OVER SO FUCKEN WELL I NEVER EVER EVER EVER FELT A FUCKEN RIP TIDE OF PURE INSANE ENERGY MY ENTIRE LIFE OF GOING OUT. I TOOOOOOOOOOTTTTALLLLLLY FORGOT WHY I USED TO GO OUT. HOLY FUCKEN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE JUST GASPING ... THERE IS NO WAY IN FUCKEN HELL THAT IF YOU WHERE THERE YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME. THE PLACE WAS ROARING WITH INSANITY EVERYONE SCREAMING CLAPING GETTING FUCKEN EVIL.. I CANT DESCRIBE IT , I CANT DESCRIBE IT.. NEVER KNEW IT WOULD BE LIKE THAT.

I NEVER KNEW HOW IT COULD BE, I NEVER REALIZED HOW IT SHOULD BE.

PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, PLEASE GO AND PROVE ME WRONG. THIS IS NOT RYDELL FROM LAST YEAR OR TWO YEARS AGO (STILL LOVED HIM THEN) THIS IS SOMTHING FUCKEN CRAZY I THINK HES TAKING DJ STEROIDS ...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! U DONT FUCKEN KNOW!!!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT. BUT I MEAN IT. THE BEST SET I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. WORKED THE CROWD LIKE I NEVER HEARD A DJ DO , LIKE I NEVER KNEW POSSIBLE. HERE WE FUCKEN GO., THE SUMMER JUST GOT STARTED!!!!!

yeah fuck yeah fuck all u if you where there u fucken know u fucken know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhqhhahAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHhHHAHHA HAHA

first of all, richie rydell is one of the best djs in the whole tristate area.

second of all, if you cant recognize that kind of talent, then you should just be getting drunk in the club and never the fuck mind what the dj is doing. might i recomend focusing on tight young female ass.

thirdly richie hate rules and haters should be sent to an island inhabited only my canibalistic, inbreeding elves.

fourthly... my birthday is on the sixth as well stymie, so a big "fuck you" to you!