Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit Rules! Devito Friday ~ JP Saturday

sorry but i like jp, not fanatically like some, but i like him- and someone else NOT liking him HARDLY hurts my feelings lol. seriously tho, DEVITO?? COMPARE JP TO DEVITO?? ummmm....i see a rather GIGANTIC difference there...

I am so sorry for hurting you jp fans and your feelings. I just figured these 2 great dj's would turn spirit into the hottest spot in NYC. I mean crobar only has roger sanchez on saturday you know? Tall paul at avalon? Fuck these clubs. Devito and jp all the way.

:half:

well...everyones entitled to their opinion, n if jp isnt ur thing then fine- but unless i've actually BEEN to the party i generally try and save my bs for when i can speak firsthand. i'm not a big fan of juiceheads, and i hate to contradict everyones CONCRETE statements that apparently spirit is packed w/ them on saturdays...but ummm...it's not. and 15 yr old girls??? ehhhh not quite- one of the first times i've actually seen a crowd that actually looks 21 or relatively close. ROXY used to crawl w/ 15 yr old lookin girls- def not the same thing. LOTS of women actually, even OLDER than 21 clearly at spirit, really dressed up- which is not typical jp crowd. the only thing i might agree on is the whole " same skirt" thing...but honestly? how different can a skirt be???? its like, how different can your jeans/ dress pants be from another guys? i personally like to wear skirts to clubs in summer b/c its HOT AS HELL in there, way more comfy, and i like how they look on me more than jeans. wear what looks good on you, dont worry bout some asshole thinking ur outfit looks too much like the rest of the club. in that case GUYS NO MORE JEANS!!! jesus christ ppl lighten up.

You forgot 15 year olds all wearin the same skirts

luztidara- You Have To Be Kidding Me The Underground Is About Louie Devito And Spikey Guido Fistpump, I Know Your Joking... You Have To Be, Or I Hope You Are...... As Far As You Saying Crobar Only Has Roger Sanchez Sat Your, Smoking Some Good Shit, Only Roger Sanchez, He'll Blow Both Of Those Guys Out The Water...... Let Me Give You A Bit Of Advice,, Underground Was About

1)arc

2)centrofly

3)discotheque

(in The Hey Days)

No Offense But You Need To Learn Your Shiite..... Have Fun Pumpin The Fist, And Watchin Everyone " Go Through It." Cause It's All About The Tweakend.....

The "hey days" - geez that was only about 4 - 5 years ago. The hey days for Roger were 1018. Do you remember those? That was like 88 maybe or even earlier. But you are totally correct - Roger would blow them away without even trying.

People I was being sarcastic I already said that. And the whole skirt thing. I love'em. Anyone that doesn't like to see some nice booty in a short skirt got some issues unless you are a straight woman.

Anyway spirit is the best club in the city now. Louie devito and his wonderful commercial hits. And jp and his wonderful underground commercial hits. And for all you fronters. I been thru it.

oh alrite...glad we got that straightened out...i mean, insult a dj a like...fine. but my beloved SKIRTS??? oh no, thats crossin the line :gang:

People I was being sarcastic I already said that. And the whole skirt thing. I love'em. Anyone that doesn't like to see some nice booty in a short skirt got some issues unless you are a straight woman.

Anyway spirit is the best club in the city now. Louie devito and his wonderful commercial hits. And jp and his wonderful underground commercial hits. And for all you fronters. I been thru it.

oh alrite...glad we got that straightened out...i mean, insult a dj a like...fine. but my beloved SKIRTS??? oh no, thats crossin the line :gang:

Huney next time you go out holla at me I gotta check you out gurl. I can't front on the hotness! I will sit through the pots and pans to see some nice china.