Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who needs plastic surgery?

Due to the overwhelming response, I am posting the answers to some of the FAQs that I received:

The reason the prices are so good is that they are offered through a Plastic Surgery Residency Clinic. In these clinics the Attending Surgeon (head Doctor) receives a drastically reduced fee, that is off set by the salary that he receives from the hospital for supervising the Residents.

All surgeries are performed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY.

You must come to Brooklyn for a consultation (FREE)

Most cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgeries are offered, however we do not perform sex change operations at this time.

Yes we offer Botox and Collagen injections.

Yes we perform hair transplants.

Currently there are no lasers available for hair and tattoo removal.

Thanks

Hey bro! I was in Boston Memorial Day weekend and was pissed that you and your boys weren't around. Definitely have to meet up next time I'm up there or you come to New York.

Yeah no shit!!

we are gonna be back either end of july or aug to hit up Ps-1 on a sat...def let ya know

Hello Mr. Clown,

My friend (who is bald, works at Circa and likes to throw napkins) who wishes to remain nameless, wants to know if he can get a head of plastic hair?

He wants to know how much, and what color hais he can get.

:hat:

:laugh: You are so sick. But if Kos... I mean, your friend is serious, it seems as though they might be able to do it for like $4000. But I don't know for sure. For prices, etc, email Dr Rac.