Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD in the Hamptons Labor Day

He's gonna be performing on Sept 5 at CPI's. Does any one have any info about this place? Is it big enough to hold a large crowd?

Oh, and by the way its $42 a ticket. Thank you Made Events :mad:

good shit i heard about this a while ago, but havent heard about it since.. fucking made events charging 42 bucks... are you kidding me??

made and pvd = bullshit... it looks like another labor day down at the jersey shore for me.. fucking greedy bastards... i heard they charged 40 at the door for DT... :mad::mad: c'mon he's a local dj.. no need to charge that much at the door, he has ez pass.. absolutely no need

good shit i heard about this a while ago, but havent heard about it since.. fucking made events charging 42 bucks... are you kidding me??

made and pvd = bullshit... it looks like another labor day down at the jersey shore for me.. fucking greedy bastards... i heard they charged 40 at the door for DT... :mad::mad: c'mon he's a local dj.. no need to charge that much at the door, he has ez pass.. absolutely no need

I'd agree if it were almost any other DJ, but pvd has been on a fucking rampage lately PVD's set at spirit, after the central park set, was worth $40. And the reviews are very good from his FREE miami set last sunday. If I can get out there, I'll pay $42 for pvd right now.

OK NUMBER ONE

It is CPI not (CPI'S) it's not a bunch of Canoe Place Inn's....

$42 is a bit steep, but like they said about Central Park, everyone keeps goin and paying the prices, so they won't come down till you guys make a stand for yourselves....... Needless to say this party is going to be dookie, whether you come or you don't, that place will be packed.... People were paying the same for JP out there last year, and the place was mobbed....

Looking forward to Labor Day Weekend!!!!!

OK NUMBER ONE

It is CPI not (CPI'S) it's not a bunch of Canoe Place Inn's....

$42 is a bit steep, but like they said about Central Park, everyone keeps goin and paying the prices, so they won't come down till you guys make a stand for yourselves....... Needless to say this party is going to be dookie, whether you come or you don't, that place will be packed.... People were paying the same for JP out there last year, and the place was mobbed....

Looking forward to Labor Day Weekend!!!!!

hey buddy isnt it conscience point inn or something..

I was at Sumemerstage, Off da Hook!!!

As soon as he stepped on stage, it thundered real loud!

Then the rain came down hard! But that didn't bring down our spirits! We cheered! In the middle of song, when the rain calmed down a bit, PVD stepped off the tables and handed out napkins. The atmosphere was incredible and so was PVD. I'll pay $42.00 to see the #1 DJ in the world. But I do agree, MADE should not charge that much for local Djs like DT.